Original topic:

[CONTEST] Stand a chance to win the new #SmartMonitorM8!

(Topic created on: 04-25-2022 09:32 PM)
Samsung_Martin
Community Manager
Options
Others

Samsung_Martin_0-1650420307036.jpeg

[CONTEST]

Stand a chance to win the new Smart Monitor M8 that comes in white, sleek and slim design that aims to fit in your home décor.
Tell us why you need the M8 and share the most aesthetic spot in your home that will fit our new stylish Smart Monitor perfectly.

Our new and stylish Samsung Smart Monitor M8 will blend in perfectly with your lifestyle!

Samsung Smart Monitors are Do-It-All screens designed for modern day users who demand a product that offers both functionality and entertainment at home.
Beyond a traditional monitor, the smart monitor allows users to enjoy a variety of OTT services*, such as Netflix, via Wi Fi without having to connect to a PC or TV.

How to participate:
1) Share why you need a Samsung Smart Monitor and how it fits in with your lifestyle.
2) Take & upload a photo of the most aesthetic spot in your home where our Smart Monitor M8 can blend in perfectly.
3) Include the hashtags #LiveInStyle #SmartMonitorM8 in your caption.

Contest is exclusively for Samsung Members.
All the Best!

Contest period from 20 Apr to 3 May. T&Cs apply. 

CaptainCouch
Beginner Level 4
Others
Hey Martin no joke, I've been binging on youtube reviews about the M8 for weeks now........ Need to replace this "Apple" monitor ASAP! Gonna replace my rigid bulky webcam too with that sweet-looking SlimFit camera!
My all-white WFH setup is about to get smarter-looking with a 32" thin crisp Warm White #SmartMonitorM8! Took this photo with my Samsung Note ;) Soon with Workmode, I can move between my Samsung Note and the M8 suuuper seamlessly with Samsung DeX! Even my wife could wirelessly connect her iP13 to the M8 with AirPlay integration #LiveInStyle. Can't wait to add a third device to my Samsung ecosystem #SamsungMembersSG. HEY BIXBY !20220422_215950_70070_1650635992.jpg
0 Likes
coldkohmew
Active Level 1
Others
To be able to watch movies and do presentations easily #liveinstyle #smartmonitorm820220403_152704_175092_1648970824.jpg
0 Likes
alan69
Beginner Level 2
Others
Time to relax without separate PC or TV for my entertainment, these can be passed to the family. It will be just me and M8.20220423_102335_11038_1650680683.jpg
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
#LiveInStyle #SmartMonitorM8 Would really like to win this since I actually don't have a working desktop pc with me now and only a laptop and this tv is not even working properly anymore but my dad could care less about getting a new one and winning this smart monitor gadget would be a much needed solution to what I'm lacking gadget-wise without having to mull over spending more money in the process down the road. Good luck to myself I guess if I actually do stand any chance of winning this I can only hope...20220423_205222_34193_1650718345.jpg
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
And when are the results even going to be announced and will we be notified through notifications?
0 Likes
Knots
Active Level 7
Others
Terms & Conditions ?
For age 18 and above as of 9April2022??? Why not on contest date 20April2022, instead? What is the rational ?Screenshot_20220424-004340_Samsung Members_101731_1650732220.jpg
0 Likes
Others
Isn't earlier better?
0 Likes
Knots
Active Level 7
Others
Obviously not for this case.
0 Likes
Others
Why? Set to 20th April than less ppl can participate?
0 Likes
Knots
Active Level 7
Others
Anyway I dont think Samsung is bothered on number of participate in this contest.

Wondering why there is a need for age limit for health contest like this?

Secondly, there must b a protocol for setting T&C. If age limit is required than it shall be in-line with contest date. However, it is not for this case.
This imply the T&C is simply "port over/ cut & paste" 🤭
0 Likes