Original topic:

[CONTEST] Stand a chance to win the new #SmartMonitorM8!

(Topic created on: 04-20-2022 10:07 AM)
Samsung_Martin
Community Manager
Options
Others

Samsung_Martin_0-1650420307036.jpeg

[CONTEST]

Stand a chance to win the new Smart Monitor M8 that comes in white, sleek and slim design that aims to fit in your home décor.
Tell us why you need the M8 and share the most aesthetic spot in your home that will fit our new stylish Smart Monitor perfectly.

Our new and stylish Samsung Smart Monitor M8 will blend in perfectly with your lifestyle!

Samsung Smart Monitors are Do-It-All screens designed for modern day users who demand a product that offers both functionality and entertainment at home.
Beyond a traditional monitor, the smart monitor allows users to enjoy a variety of OTT services*, such as Netflix, via Wi Fi without having to connect to a PC or TV.

How to participate:
1) Share why you need a Samsung Smart Monitor and how it fits in with your lifestyle.
2) Take & upload a photo of the most aesthetic spot in your home where our Smart Monitor M8 can blend in perfectly.
3) Include the hashtags #LiveInStyle #SmartMonitorM8 in your caption.

Contest is exclusively for Samsung Members.
All the Best!

Contest period from 20 Apr to 3 May. T&Cs apply. 

46 Comments
larrylee
Beginner Level 2
Others
I only have a TAB 7 for newspaper n a mobile for personal use. I have not own any monitorM8 and would like to experience what it is to have one
0 Likes
Crayonsuke
Beginner Level 2
Others
my daughter is starting her master soon, major in finance, she need Samsung smart monitor to do all the analysis. It would be helpful if I can win one!
0 Likes
awhan
Beginner Level 2
Others
I need a Smart Monitor for a more comfortable vision and feel when using my laptop. Plus, the Smart monitor allows me to watch videos directly on a bigger screen than my computer. It fits perfectly at this spot at home 🤓 #LiveInStyle #SmartMonitorM8IMG-20220428-WA0023_20136_1651161118.jpg
0 Likes
Chukkee
Beginner Level 2
Others
Would live to try use it as a advertising panel at my shop. Not sure how to participate though...
0 Likes
FB2022
Beginner Level 2
Others
I would want the Samsung M8 to complete my work from home unit it would replace my old computer monitor. My home work station perfect
0 Likes
FB2022
Beginner Level 2
Others
My present unit 20220506_124640_301_1651812403.jpg
0 Likes
Others

Any update who is the lucky winner?