Original topic:

[CONTEST] Stand a chance to win the new #SmartMonitorM8!

(Topic created on: 04-20-2022 10:07 AM)
Samsung_Martin
Community Manager
Options
Others

Samsung_Martin_0-1650420307036.jpeg

[CONTEST]

Stand a chance to win the new Smart Monitor M8 that comes in white, sleek and slim design that aims to fit in your home décor.
Tell us why you need the M8 and share the most aesthetic spot in your home that will fit our new stylish Smart Monitor perfectly.

Our new and stylish Samsung Smart Monitor M8 will blend in perfectly with your lifestyle!

Samsung Smart Monitors are Do-It-All screens designed for modern day users who demand a product that offers both functionality and entertainment at home.
Beyond a traditional monitor, the smart monitor allows users to enjoy a variety of OTT services*, such as Netflix, via Wi Fi without having to connect to a PC or TV.

How to participate:
1) Share why you need a Samsung Smart Monitor and how it fits in with your lifestyle.
2) Take & upload a photo of the most aesthetic spot in your home where our Smart Monitor M8 can blend in perfectly.
3) Include the hashtags #LiveInStyle #SmartMonitorM8 in your caption.

Contest is exclusively for Samsung Members.
All the Best!

Contest period from 20 Apr to 3 May. T&Cs apply. 

46 Comments
Others
Whats the T&C?
0 Likes
RowletStan
Active Level 4
Others
Terms and conditions
0 Likes
StevenLow
Beginner Level 2
Others
Same functions as Smart TV with 3D stereo surround sound to play games
0 Likes
SkyDreamerZ
Active Level 3
Others
Pray to win a good smart TV from Samsung to replace my old Samsung TV. Newly bought TV doesn't provide good sound quality . How can a movie be great if there is no quality sound to accompany it. I'm sure this Smart monitor M8 from Samsung can calm the nerves and bring great joy. Pray to win one . Thanks 🙏
0 Likes
Muhdfarmi
Active Level 1
Others
Me too want to win **bleep** prizes . A good gudget better quality . Gonna be so clear in the face then thrs no more denying .
frmnarr
Beginner Level 3
Others
Need the M8 to replace my close to 10 year old **bleep** monitor which has been giving me problems recently. The #SmartMonitorM8 will fit perfectly at this spot and will allow me to expand the minuscule display of my laptop to better do my work on. After working hours, I can #LiveInStyle and enjoy the various entertainment options the M8 offers without having to depend on my TV.20220421_161301_51434_1650528784.jpg
Shad94
Beginner Level 2
Others
NEED a new monitor to replace my old black bezel monitor and blend into the white aesthetics for movie and game night 😎

#LiveInStyle #SmartMonitorM820220421_000904_123526_1650470947.jpg
Geneus
Beginner Level 2
Others
Pray to win a good smart TV from Samsung to replace my old Samsung TV. Newly bought TV doesn't provide good sound quality . How can a movie be great if there is no quality sound to accompany it. I'm sure this Smart monitor M8 from Samsung can calm the nerves and bring great joy. Pray to win one
0 Likes
autobottwo
Active Level 1
Others
I'm upgrading my computer as I am moving house
0 Likes