Original topic:

[CONTEST] Stand a chance to win the new #SmartMonitorM8!

(Topic created on: 04-20-2022 10:07 AM)
Samsung_Martin
Community Manager
Options
Others

Samsung_Martin_0-1650420307036.jpeg

[CONTEST]

Stand a chance to win the new Smart Monitor M8 that comes in white, sleek and slim design that aims to fit in your home décor.
Tell us why you need the M8 and share the most aesthetic spot in your home that will fit our new stylish Smart Monitor perfectly.

Our new and stylish Samsung Smart Monitor M8 will blend in perfectly with your lifestyle!

Samsung Smart Monitors are Do-It-All screens designed for modern day users who demand a product that offers both functionality and entertainment at home.
Beyond a traditional monitor, the smart monitor allows users to enjoy a variety of OTT services*, such as Netflix, via Wi Fi without having to connect to a PC or TV.

How to participate:
1) Share why you need a Samsung Smart Monitor and how it fits in with your lifestyle.
2) Take & upload a photo of the most aesthetic spot in your home where our Smart Monitor M8 can blend in perfectly.
3) Include the hashtags #LiveInStyle #SmartMonitorM8 in your caption.

Contest is exclusively for Samsung Members.
All the Best!

Contest period from 20 Apr to 3 May. T&Cs apply. 

pitdapat
Beginner Level 2
Others

From using the computer to do word documents to watching the newest show on Netflix, Disney plus, and youtube, the Smasun Smart Monitor M8 can do just that with all of the functionality rolled up into one. With its amazing display and the beautiful white color and sleek design on top of my black table, this monitor will be the talk of the room. Whatmore,  I don't have to worry about taking out my laptop when I want to do certain tasks like watching youtube (Which I do a lot of) and if I do need a laptop, the monitor can act as an amazing monitor whether is it for coding or editing photos and video as well as having a camera (Since my laptop doesn't come with one) for all my zooming and teams need, with the M8 I know I can do it all. Best of all, I can connect up my switch and play with my friends (or alone) while still having that uncluttered space. This is a great monitor for my lifestyle and my room. #LiveInStyle #SmartMonitorM8 #Contest #SamsungMembersSG

20220427_211306-2.jpg

0 Likes
Jayden1997
Beginner Level 2
Others
I need a Smart Monitor M8 because I want to watch Netflix during my lunch break. The white colour monitor blends perfectly with my white table and white wall. The smart monitor #LiveInStyle #SmartMonitorM8 is also the only one on the market that supports Airplay 2 so it allows me to stream my shows to the big screen.20220428_094453_510_1651110295.jpg
0 Likes
catay
Active Level 1
Others
I will love to win the new Smart Monitor M8. I will use it to connect with my laptop and also to watch videos directly when I am relaxing in my room. It's so sleek and stylish, matches well with this pink curtain.
#LiveInStyle #SmartMonitorM8IMG-20220427-WA0008_57599_1651065802.jpg
tonykc
Beginner Level 2
Others
The Samsung Smart Monitor will enable me to work and play with a big screen. When my wife is using the computer, I will be able to watch movies on the smart monitor. Thank you Samsung LiveInStyle #SmartMonitorM8IMG-20220428-WA0004_24716_1651153568.jpg
coldfreeze
Beginner Level 4
Others
Hope to win the M8 for my best mate, my hardworking wife. She recently returned to work, but doesn't have dedicated WFH monitor yet. The new M8 is made for multiple purposes and will allow her to dock her Tab S6 or her S10+ in DeX mode. This would make a great Mother's Day present for her. The M8 will sit in this corner on our dining table. #LiveInStyle #SmartMonitorM820220429_112534_133877_1651202737.jpg
0 Likes
Bobby_91
Active Level 3
Others
A shift towards hybrid workplace has made working from home 👨🏻‍💻 a very common sight these days. And with more than 80% of the population here living in HDB 🏙, this means an even cramped up room for most of us as we now need a sizeable work station. To make things worse, a laptop is no longer sufficient and working with two screens has become a need. 

So, my solution to this is definitely the Samsung #SmartMonitorM8. With this smart monitor, I can effectively decluter my room to just a monitor! One of the many things I love is everything can now be wireless and soooo neat! 😘👌 I would love to utilise the M8 for work and be super productive in the day, and #LiveInStyle with my wifey all night long using all the smart features within! Guess some would say it is now a perfect 'home office'! And yes...cheers to no more switching between TV and monitor, connecting to chromecast, bluetooth speaker, and the list goes on...... Just one M8 and we are good to go! 😎 

See that slot there? It's where I plan to sit my new M8 and it's gonna be a white against white on white on white! Confident it's gonna be perfecto. 😙👌 

Samsung, guess its your call now! #LiveInStyle #SmartMonitorM820220501_135646_14128_1651384609.jpg
0 Likes
Vickyananta
Beginner Level 2
Others
I work as a senior finance executive at a global financial institution. My daily routine is highly charged and occupied with busy schedules filled with juggling my work, catching up to the latest episodes of my favorite tv shows and keeping in touch with my family and friends.

So having #SmartMonitorM8 would be the perfect companion to my lifestyle because of its SMART features:
1. Seamless connection to my Samsung phone which allows me to browse the web, edit documents and work on projects, all without the need for a separate PC. With its Workmode, I could remotely access my other PC and Microsoft 365 programs.
2. Multiple Voice Assistants embedded giving me a direct command of the monitor – even at a distance – and tell it what I need like playing my favorite music or check the weather forecast!
3. Aesthetically pleasing with its Iconic Slim Design, fitting perfectly with the interior and theme of my study room (photo attached). The spot behind my laptop would house the #SmartMonitorM8 nicely, blending in harmoniously with my color palette. So #LiveinStyle is certainly on the table !
4. Rich display and sound experience, thanks to its excellent built in speaker and UHD resolution which ensures every piece of content is brought to life beautifully. Not to mention, its Face Tracking would ensure I'm automatically centered during my important video call, ensuring my chat participants can see me clearly
5. Turning my Smart Monitor into a control center for my home by connecting it to my IoT home products with SmartThings. I could relax by turning off the lights, pulling down the blinds and setting the thermostat to the perfect temperature seamlessly while I stay at my desk!

#SamsungMembersSGSmartSelect_20220501-231444_Instagram_30706_1651418084.jpg
0 Likes
richardsoh
Beginner Level 3
Others
I need a new monitor like the Smart Monitor M8 that checks all my boxes for aesthetics and functionality. Since it can double up as a monitor, I really believe it can boost my productivity at work and aid my posture for my work-from-home routine! I am a long-time Samsung fan too!! #LiveInStyle #SmartMonitorM820220502_113501_86153_1651462602.jpg
0 Likes
moomoosong
Beginner Level 2
Others
Been a long time users of Samsung smartphones and TVs for more than a decade over, we must state that we are still loving this trusty brand!   Now that spouse n I are just about stepping into our niddle age retirement years we are always striving and keeping up with latest gadgets and technologies and we'd be thrilled to own one of this cool new Samsung #Smart Monitor.  It sure sounds like a seamless coolest monitor to have  for us to experience it's vast latest features much read about which will sure  give us plenty of enjoyment and family bonding time  along with the younger folks too around the house for the years to come! 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦
#LiveInStyle#SmartMonitorM8

20220502_115728_75862_1651464383.jpg
0 Likes
airries
Beginner Level 2
Others
#LiveInStyle #SmartMonitorM8 needed to for studies, work and me-time on Netflix. Best monitor to have to connect to my Samsung tab s8. 😉 IMG-20220502-WA0021_121069_1651473685.jpg
0 Likes