Original topic:

S24 bad experience

(Topic created on: 06-27-2024 04:23 PM)
Members_IkBjmdS
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I recently (one month back) upgraded my plan from Sintel and replaced my device (to a Samsung S24). Since then, I feel like I made the biggest mistake of my life, as my mobile network keeps dropping intermittently. I have had multiple rounds of conversations with Singtel customer care to troubleshoot the issue, and they finally concluded that the device itself is defective. 

I called Samsung customer care and requested that they replace the device. They mentioned that it can be done only when you send your device for repair to let the team diagnose and confirm the issue. Now today, I got a message from Samsung that the device is not ready due to some pending parts. Now that you have acknowledged that the mobile is defective why can't it be replaced? I have already suffered a lot in following up with Singtel customer care and troubleshooting the issue, switching/replacing SIM, and doing backup/restore of data multiple times. The network issue is inconsistent, and it was not even caught during the initial diagnostic by the Samsung service center, and there is no surety that the device will work after repair. Even if they repair, I have to bring the device back and observe (suffer) the issue. I am scared if the issue is not resolved, then I will have to go through the same process of backup/restore again, which I have already done multiple times. Why can't Samsung replace the device when it has been confirmed defective from day 1? Why should I accept a defective device from Samsung? I have already suffered a lot; please don't make me suffer more. Every time, I have to spare time from my hectic schedule to follow up with customer care and do all the troubleshooting. 

I wish I could undo my decision to upgrade my plan and the device (I should say downgrade). I am kind of clueless about when this problem will be resolved.
4 Comments
dizmoo
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
welcome to the world of samsung sg, customer service / efficiency is not in their list of priorities... just scroll through and read the number of similar type of complaints over the last 2yr plus. in our small SG Market. The point u mention about them acknowledge their issue / error doesn't help at all. Even a duty or team manger will just shift the delay because of another dept handing the repairs or whatever. It's like as a customer we are suppose to have patience and understanding for thier internal ***? lol
Galaxy S

The only resolution response I have received from them so far is, "Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for your patience and kind understanding." Samsung is doing a fantastic job in testing the patience of their customer.

dizmoo
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
and you will continue to receive the same SMS reply over and over again.. till I literally responded 1st I do not belive that the dept of company in SG is sorry at all. 2nd - please do not patronize me as I have loss patience and do not understand why an error / issue on Samsung SG part ( already admitted ) still takes so long to resolve ? hahaha
0 Likes
dizmoo
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I currently have a open ticket issue with regards to awarding of my bouns Reward Point (abt 60k) Check n check finally acknowledge their error and will give me the points ' in writing some more, via email.. MY issue was brought up in Nov 2023 last year. Till today, every 2 weeks a follow up email to apologize and will rectify soon... Soon? 6 months already lol