Original topic:

Green Line on Galaxy S21 Ultra Screen

(Topic created on: 10-12-2023 02:54 PM)
LittleKG
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Woke up noticing green line appearing on my Galaxy S21 Ultra Screen after scheduled software update in July.
Well protected and looking brand new until this software update... Believe I'm not the only one.

This issue happening to S9, S20 and S21 models of my family members as well.

What is wrong with the screen quality by Samsung??
17 Comments
JP19
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Hi, yup u are not the first one.. last year, there had been many cases alr.. starting from S20+.
0 Likes
heysel29
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
S22 also on the left up screen 🥲
0 Likes
SamsungNantakkumar
Options
Galaxy S

Hello LittleKG. I am Nantakkumar, from Samsung.

We're truly sorry for the experience you're currently facing. However, we're unable to assist you through this platform but we strongly suggest you contact our Samsung Care Line at 1800-425-2997 and our experts will be able to advise accordingly.

Thank you.

LittleKG
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
Hi Nantakkumar, thanks for reaching out. I'd actually made a trip to the service center but was told the screen replacement for my S21 Ultra would require to fork out 430 SGD, which I don't think it's fair and worth it. Would greatly appreciate if there's a FOC replacement similarly given for S20 series.
0 Likes
dizmoo
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
samsung sg has done absolutely Nothing regarding this issue & similarly on other models as well.
say if this happens a S10 or S20 even... well, i suppose 1 could say time to change a new phone .. but when this happens on a S22 or S21 ? hazi...
the only advise Samsung Sg will give is for you to fork out money to repair / resolve .. *** unfair & no standard truth be told
0 Likes
janmini
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
I have this problem too, this is quite unfair for users..
0 Likes
EveDesserts
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Yes, I also have a Green and a Pink lines after the software update. Try Factory reset also useless.
0 Likes
LiHuan
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Suddenly, I'm having a similar issue in my S21 Ultra. As far as I have seen, the issue hasn't been due to any dropping and other forms mishandling of my phone. If the warranty is already expired, is help even available, and if so, to where should the customer go for help? Thanks.
0 Likes
Members_Z9LhCSb
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

same here. happened out of no where when turned on the screen. just appeared t here. Chat with support online but too bad for now S21 Ultra not in their free replacement program.

0 Likes