Skip to content

Yahoo Games

Welcome to our Yahoo Games feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Games experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo Games.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

126 results found

1. Thank you for coming back!!!! How do I change my name for games it gave me a name I don't like

So glad to have yahoo games back... TY But how do I change my name it gave me a crazy name.. lol

1st ranked
  2. 53rd ranked
    5 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. Billiards

I have now played a minimum of 15 games - I made the 8ball out of order in any(I SAY ANY) clear shot. Not 1 miss. How come when left with either solid or stripes while playing a game, on any aligned clear shot - How does it miss ?????

53rd ranked
    4 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. 6th ranked
    2 comments  ·  Ads  ·  Admin →
  5. Billiards - Let me count the ways Yahoo could Improve this game - Keep the computer out of the game, no more perfectly aligned shots missed!

Your computer purposely misses shots, or it rolls out the Q-Ball so far it scratches or the computer purposely makes other balls roll out perfectly in the way and when playing COMPUTER PLAYERS - the alignment is always perfect, when it shouldn't be!!

53rd ranked
    3 comments  ·  Games Feedback  ·  Admin →
  6. 2nd ranked
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. There should be some penalty for joining and then leaving right away. I come to play other people, not the computer.

There should be some penalty for joining and then leaving right away. I come to play other people, not the computer.

12th ranked
    2 comments  ·  Suggestions  ·  Admin →
  8. 53rd ranked
    2 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. how can i get my yahoo games masque publishing id back? I had an account and id and looks like it was erased.

how do i get my id back on yahoo games? it now says i have to pick a new name which i already had an account an id name for the gambling games on yahoo games. If i cannot get my id back for masque publishing games on yahoo, i want the $19.99 dollars back that i put into it.

12th ranked
  10. for the second time my money is gone and they (Yahoo) says I see you are new.. over 1.3 mil I had not impressed one bit

not happy-- lost all my coin-- states they don't know me..this is the 2nd time and the LAST. I will find another site to spend my time on

12th ranked
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. Billiards - Get rid of players disguising as Humans

Yahoo's AI players disguising as humans need to go !!!!!!

53rd ranked
    2 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Admin →
  12. We need the original yahoo games back

I know Java player is dead but there has gotta be another way to bring an hd version of all the old games that was on the original yahoo games so you can have partners and have a lobby to chat.

12th ranked
  13. 6th ranked
  14. 24th ranked
  15. Games don't store progress

Bubble Mouse isn't storing progress. I completed the Opera House and when I returned to the game, all progress was lost. This keeps happening so it must be a glitch of some sort. Using Chrome.

4th ranked
  16. Majong Candy doesn't load up most of the time

Majong Candy doesn't load up most of the time. I don't have much problems with other games. Just that one

24th ranked
  17. 53rd ranked
    1 comment  ·  Ads  ·  Admin →
  18. 3rd ranked
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. bingo

How about, when certain letters are not needed, (little +, or, small "o"), they don't get called! Like with those 2 games,...B & O, are not used to win, so, WHY bother calling those numbers?

24th ranked
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. fix your games

are your technicians asleep or something? Mahjonj remix has been broken all week. Also can't you fix Just words to allow users easier access instead of having to go through the tutorial unnecessarily?

53rd ranked
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base