Skip to content

Mail Pro Reply Nudge Bucket

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail Pro feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Mail Pro experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please contact us via our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

722 results found

1. What happened to the stationary option? Help me find it back!

Overnight the stationary option in my Yahoo mail disappeared. Where did it go? How do I get it back?

5th ranked
  2. 9th ranked
  3. Stationery & GIF options

Please allow the stationery & GIF in the updated Yahoo Plus mail.

8th ranked
  4. I can't believe you got rid of the stationery. I use it everyday and that is exactly why I use Yahoo over Gmail. It set you apart.

I would like to have the stationery back. That's why I use my Yahoo email over my Gmail account.

12th ranked
  5. 14th ranked
  6. Bring back stationary

Bring back the stationary feature, please.

16th ranked
  7. bring back stationery icon

the stationery icon is missing

11th ranked
  8. GIFs

Where is the gif box/button go??? This is one of the major reasons I pay for this email service. Please bring it back! Thanks

22nd ranked
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. 24th ranked
  10. BRING BACK STATIONARY PLEASE

BRING BACK STATIONARY PLEASE

29th ranked
  11. Bring back Stationary & GIFs. They have disappeared again!

You had just returned both & now BOTH are gone. I email my 92 year old mother every morning & she so looks forward to both of these. Makes her smile. Makes me angry they are gone AGAIN.

28th ranked
  12. Bring back GIFs and stationery! Otherwise no need to pay for Yahoo Plus. I'll just use the free service.

Bring back GIFs and stationery! Otherwise no need to pay for Yahoo Plus. I'll just use the free service.

33rd ranked
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. STATIONERY

I want my stationery back NOW. Please fix.

39th ranked
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. Why did you remove the GIF link. It was a little way to brighten someone's day!!!

Put back the GIF link. It was so nice to send a little cheer in a dreary day!!!

36th ranked
  15. Please give us an option to eliminate "dynamic date separators" in yahoo email.

Dynamic Date Separators are garbage from Gmail that former CEO Marissa Mayer forced onto yahoo email users many years ago. I have hated them from day one. There is already a date on the line for each email, so the separators serve no purpose and waste screen real estate

208th ranked
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. secondary verification with bogus security picture

reCAPTCHA is a joke. The fuzzy pictures and obscure definition of what is asked to be selected. The motorcycle or bike; do they include the rider. Traffic singnal; do they mean the light poles or just the signal hanging from the infrastructure. Your wasting.

With the recent change of ALL MAIL it has become a useless service that I pay for!

208th ranked
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. email folders on my iPhone are not nested or displayed properly

The nesting structure of email folders in my iPhone are not correct, do not match the nested structure I have on my Windows PC Yahoo Mail+ website account.

208th ranked
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. 208th ranked
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. How to delete contact from populating my compose list

Make it possible to delete people from populating my compose feature of my email. There are people's emails that I haven't contacted in years, but they come up when I compose a message. Old email addresses that
    I no longer have business with or contact and are showing up when composing.

371st ranked
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. WE WANT OUR GIFS AND STATIONARY BACK!!!!

WE WANT GIFS AND STATIONARY BACK!!!!!

49th ranked
← Previous 1 3 4 5 36 37
  • Don't see your idea?

Mail Pro Reply Nudge Bucket

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base