(Topic created on: 07-03-2023 01:28 PM)
Samsung_Ryan
Community Manager
Options
Support

Pick-up and Delivery Repair Service for Galaxy Z Series 

Get Your Galaxy Z Phone Fixed Without Leaving Your Couch 

Samsung_Ryan_4-1688352456898.png

We all rely on our devices to keep up with our busy lives. But what happens when your device needs repair? Instead of dealing with the hassle of finding a service centre and taking time out of your day to drop it off, we have a solution. 

Take advantage of our one-time complimentary round trip pick-up and delivery service for your Galaxy repair needs. It's the stress-free and convenient way to get your Galaxy back in top shape. 

Simply call 1800-GALAXY S (4252997) to book an appointment and let us handle the rest. Keep reading to learn more about this hassle-free service.  

Please back up your personal data before sending your phone for repair as all data may be lost during the repair process. This service is only available in Singapore, for Galaxy Z series devices only. 

Eligible Products  

• Galaxy Fold, Galaxy Z Fold2, Galaxy Z Fold3, Galaxy Z Fold4 
  • Galaxy Z Flip, Galaxy Z Flip 5G, Galaxy Z Flip3, Galaxy Z Flip4 

Samsung_Ryan_5-1688352456901.jpeg

Samsung_Ryan_0-1688463608054.jpegSamsung_Ryan_1-1688463623402.jpeg

Terms and Conditions for Pick-up and Delivery Service for Galaxy Z Series (the ���Campaign”) 

1. These Terms and Conditions governs the Campaign offered by Samsung Electronics Singapore Pte. Ltd. of 30 Pasir Panjang Road Mapletree Business City #17-31/32 Singapore 117440 ("Samsung") to Samsung Galaxy Z Series users who are residents of Singapore (each referred to as “Customer”).  
  2. The Campaign will run from [1 July 2023] and end on [31 August 2023], Singapore Time (“Campaign Period”).  
  3. Customer may request for a one-time complimentary round trip pick-up and delivery service (the “Pick-up Service”), which is applicable for the Eligible Products only. “Eligible Products” refers to:  
    1. Galaxy Z Fold1, Galaxy Z Fold2, Galaxy Z Fold3, Galaxy Z Fold4 
    2. Galaxy Z Flip1, Galaxy Z Flip2, Galaxy Z Flip3, Galaxy Z Flip4 
  4. The following terms applies: 
    1. Customer shall call 1800 – GALAXY S (4252997) to make an appointment and request for the Pick-up Service.  
    2. The Pick-up Service is only available for pick-up and delivery for mainland Singapore and Sentosa, with the exclusion of remote or restricted zones, or places that require security pass/ clearance (e.g. Pulau Ubin, Jurong Island, military camps, prisons, Alps Avenue, Changi Cargo Complex, ferry terminals, Airport Link, Tuas View Extension etc). For the avoidance of doubt, Samsung will not provide the Pick-Up Service at MRT stations, shopping centres or any other public places. The decision on suitability of service location is at Samsung's sole discretion. 
    3. The Pick-up Service shall be deemed to have been redeemed if Customer: (i) fails to cancel or postpone the appointment at least 2 hours prior to the appointed time; or (ii) misses the appointment. 
  5. Customer shall ensure that all data in the device has been fully backed-up prior to the pick-up of the device. Customer shall also execute Samsung’s standard waiver of data loss.  
  6. These general terms and conditions also apply:  
    1. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Samsung shall not be in any way liable for any consequential, incidental, indirect, special or similar damages whatsoever arising from or in connection with the performance of the Pick-up Service, including without limitation loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of opportunity, failure to realize savings or other benefits, loss of use, loss due to downtime cost, costs of recovering, reprogramming or reproducing any program or data stored in or used with a system on the device, or loss, damage, corruption or compromise of data, whether due to breach of warranty, strict liability, product liability, the negligence of Samsung, or otherwise, even if Samsung is aware of the possibility of such damages. Samsung does not exclude or limit liability for personal injury or death resulting from Samsung’s negligence. 
    2. Samsung may immediately terminate the provision of the Pick-up Service if (i) Customer breaches any of the terms herein; (ii) Customer uses the Pick-up Service in a manner that is fraudulent, illegal or related to any criminal activity; or (iii) Customer provides Samsung with incorrect or false information. 
    3. Samsung may collect Customer’s personal information in order to conduct the Campaign, and may, for this purpose or other analytical / statistical purposes, use, process and/or disclose (including to third parties overseas) such personal information in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and the Samsung Privacy Policy (www.samsung.com/sg/info/privacy.html). By enrolling in the Campaign, Customer consents to such collection, use, processing and disclosure of his/her personal information, and represents and warrants that all information provided is true and accurate in all respects.  
12 Comments
JP19
Expert Level 3
Support
Nice initiative from Samsung for the Z series owners.
0 Likes
FrankGPani
Active Level 6
Support
Could be they are seeing or anticipating a lot of Z series failures & repairs 😔
JP19
Expert Level 3
Support
Yup yup 😂 Especially Z Fold 3, with the wifi and mobile hotspot issue bugging most users. Till today, no one knows whether this issue is caused by One UI 5.1 update or the inner wifi and mobile hotspot cable damaged (because they simply replaced the whole LCD, without verifying the individual cable).
0 Likes
Support
Normally if they have big enough failure data, they will collect samples and send back to lab to test those samples...

But if the number of failure is within a controlled %, they will just business as usual bah...
JP19
Expert Level 3
Support
Hmm.. I guess that's why they replace those still in warranty.. instead of recalling the whole batch.

As long as they replace the screen without questions, I won't have any complain.
0 Likes
Support
By the way my example is based on normal manufacturing process... Not specifically Samsung... There's always a tolerance level for failure...

Just look at example Note 7, the failure rate was way too high and concern safety, I guess the only way was to do a global recall...
JP19
Expert Level 3
Support
Ah okay.. but current Fold and Flip phones will have higher failure rate than rigid phones, so every consumer should be mentally prepared for this.
0 Likes
Support
But I will still use the on site service instead of this pick and delivery service since I paid for care+... Can't go without phone for few hours... 🤣
JP19
Expert Level 3
Support
Agreed, but I doubt they will ever offer the onsite repair service for free.. haha.. too expensive to have the technician to come down to houses to repair.. 🤣
0 Likes