Original topic:

Galaxy Z Fold5 | Flip5 Gift Redemption Guide

(Topic created on: 08-15-2023 11:00 AM)
Samsung_Ryan
Community Manager
Options
Support

If you purchased your new Galaxy Z Fold5 or Z Flip5 during a promotional period, you may be entitled to a free gift, so don't forget to redeem it! Here's a step-by-step guide on how to redeem your gift.

Step 1. Visit the Galaxy Z5 Series Gift Redemption Portal. Select the appropriate redemption option based on your purchase date. You may need to select the retailer you purchased from.

z5-redeem1.png

Step 2. Log in to your Samsung Account in order to start the redemption. You will need to create a Samsung Account if you do not have one. 

z5-redeem2.png

Step 3. You will have to accept the Terms and Conditions to proceed.

z5-redeem3.png

Step 4. Fill in the requested Purchase Information and tap Next.

z5-redeem4.png

Step 5. Select the gifts for your redemption (For most scenarios, the gifts would have been pre-determined. Images are for illustrative purposes only.)

Sgredeem

Step 6. You will be asked to fill in your delivery address or email address depending on the type of gift (e.g. physical gift or e-voucher).

SGredeem

Step 7. Upload the necessary documents for verification. Please ensure your documents are clear and legible for a smooth redemption.

Documents you might require are:

• Receipt/Invoice/Service agreement
  • Screenshot of Trust Card transaction (Starhub purchases)
Samsung_Ryan_0-1692067757373.png

Step 8. Review and submit the information and documents. 

Step 9. You will be informed of the expected processing time via an email. You will be receiving a call to arrange for the delivery. 

z5-redemption4.png
25 Comments
hipRonRon
Active Level 1
Support
My redemption for $50 accessories voucher has been approved 11Aug. When will i get the email?
0 Likes
BlurBlurKin
Active Level 2
Support
Me too. Mine is approved on 15 Aug and I dont receive anything about the 50 voucher.
0 Likes
kaienish8685
Active Level 3
Support
Mine also approved on 14/08/23, but haven't received the evoucher. How do I redeem for my gifts?
0 Likes
SJuin
Beginner Level 2
Support
You give us promo code to redeem but upon doing so, you guys OOS and have to follow up with your CS which has no clue on when the product will be available. It really is extremely poor allocation planning
0 Likes
ghosie
Beginner Level 2
Support
still no news about the redemption. i would love to get the phone casing. experience would have been better if i could get it at the same time as i ordered the phone. It's pretty silly having so many additional steps when you obviously have our purchase records since it was done through your website.
DracoGan
Active Level 1
Support
My redemption just got reflected as approved in the portal too! Then I received a SMS asking me to redeem the gift??

Anyway.. the free 1 year screen care.. so if I get the samsung care+ screen care + top up 1 year, does it mean I have coverage for 2 years in total?
BlurBlurKin
Active Level 2
Support
mine only samsung care+, where u can check the scren care+?
0 Likes
DracoGan
Active Level 1
Support
I think for the fold 5, samsung care+ includes the screen care by default. The + was for the 50 off voucher as you can see in the screenshot attached.

But I am curious.. when the voucher is going to come. Isn't this simply an email voucher code?Screenshot_20230816_004253_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20230816_004555_Chrome.jpg
BlurBlurKin
Active Level 2
Support
During redemption, it got showed the samsung care + screen care + 50. But after my redeemption approved, I only saw samsung care + in my acct. I think the screen care is not default on samsung care +, correct me if I am wrong.Screenshot_20230816_130724_Samsung Members_1000010971_1692162444.png
0 Likes