Original topic:

Galaxy Z Fold5 | Flip5 Gift Redemption Guide

(Topic created on: 08-15-2023 11:00 AM)
Samsung_Ryan
Community Manager
Options
Support

If you purchased your new Galaxy Z Fold5 or Z Flip5 during a promotional period, you may be entitled to a free gift, so don't forget to redeem it! Here's a step-by-step guide on how to redeem your gift.

Step 1. Visit the Galaxy Z5 Series Gift Redemption Portal. Select the appropriate redemption option based on your purchase date. You may need to select the retailer you purchased from.

z5-redeem1.png

Step 2. Log in to your Samsung Account in order to start the redemption. You will need to create a Samsung Account if you do not have one. 

z5-redeem2.png

Step 3. You will have to accept the Terms and Conditions to proceed.

z5-redeem3.png

Step 4. Fill in the requested Purchase Information and tap Next.

z5-redeem4.png

Step 5. Select the gifts for your redemption (For most scenarios, the gifts would have been pre-determined. Images are for illustrative purposes only.)

Sgredeem

Step 6. You will be asked to fill in your delivery address or email address depending on the type of gift (e.g. physical gift or e-voucher).

SGredeem

Step 7. Upload the necessary documents for verification. Please ensure your documents are clear and legible for a smooth redemption.

Documents you might require are:

• Receipt/Invoice/Service agreement
  • Screenshot of Trust Card transaction (Starhub purchases)
Samsung_Ryan_0-1692067757373.png

Step 8. Review and submit the information and documents. 

Step 9. You will be informed of the expected processing time via an email. You will be receiving a call to arrange for the delivery. 

z5-redemption4.png
25 Comments
reggie7788
Active Level 1
Support
erm when are we going to get the samsung care+ for 1year and 50$ voucher ? i submitted since 11 Aug and still waiting for it to buy a case....
Laker86
Active Level 1
Support

it is extremely horrible customer service for the gift redemption process...  Samsung you can do better than that... It is a premium price we pay for the phone or tablet... 

Raykh
Active Level 1
Support
Samsung customer service is the worst I have encountered. Try the service centre it is atrocious.
0 Likes
Ray0509
Beginner Level 2
Support
It's something very sad, if you put out the promotion but you are delaying the process of issuing... Why ?

It's better you don't make the promotion...
0 Likes
CoolBeans
Beginner Level 2
Support
i haven't received my voucher yet. purchased on 30th Jul, scanned the qr and submitted request on 11th Aug. no reply till now. i tried registering for care + here but i only have the option for 2 years and j have to pay 128 dollars. i was under the impression that my pre order came with 1 year care + why do i have to pay?
0 Likes
TrevorJohn
Beginner Level 2
Support
I have received the $50 e-voucher but nothing for the Samsung Care+. Will it be automatically reflected to my account (Just need to wait)? Or a separate code will be given for SC+ to be redeemed?
0 Likes