Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Lost Battery level Icon

(Topic created on: 04-17-2024 01:05 PM)
Tlew
Active Level 6
Options
Solutions & Tips
I have an S23fe and have lost the battery level icon in the upper right of my home page. How can I get it back?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Ray1
Expert Level 2
Solutions & Tips

Do you have Good Lock installed?
If you do go to Quikstar, visibility of icons, system icons and enable battery icon
1713386223106.jpg1713386242625.jpg

View solution in context

8 Comments
Helenna
Options
Solutions & Tips

Hi Tlew, are you talking about the battery percentage icon?

If yes, please go to settings > tap on notifications > Advanced settings > Show battery percentage > turn it on. Now you can check if your battery percentage level is enabled.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Tlew
Active Level 6
Solutions & Tips
I currently have the percentage showing (which I want to keep), but there is no icon showing ... which I also want. What you suggested did not bring up the icon
0 Likes
Solution
Ray1
Expert Level 2
Solutions & Tips

Do you have Good Lock installed?
If you do go to Quikstar, visibility of icons, system icons and enable battery icon
1713386223106.jpg1713386242625.jpg

Tlew
Active Level 6
Solutions & Tips
BINGO ! ... It worked. THANK YOU!! Is there a way to reposition it (move it to the left of the wi-fi signal)?
Tlew
Active Level 6
Solutions & Tips
And make it just a weekend bit bigger?
0 Likes
Ray1
Expert Level 2
Solutions & Tips

No way to move it or make it bigger that I have seen

Tlew
Active Level 6
Solutions & Tips
Fair enough. And I said a "weekend" bigger. Duh !!! I meant a WEE bit bigger. But I guess you realized that. Thanx again !
Helenna
Options
Solutions & Tips

Hi Tlew, that's good to hear that the above steps worked for you. Please write back to us if you require any further assistance in the future.

Kindly take the time to accept the comment that you find helpful as a solution by clicking on 3 dots and tap on "Accept as solution" and helps others with the same query.

Thank you.

0 Likes