πŸ‘The new Galaxy devices unveiled!πŸŽ‰

(Topic created on: 07-10-2024 08:19 AM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hello Samsung members! πŸ˜Ž

Are you as excited as I am about the new Galaxy devices? πŸ‘

If you didn't get a chance to watch the Unpacked event, watch it here: Invitation for Galaxy Unpacked July 2024 | Samsung - YouTube

For those who signed up for the e-voucher, check your inboxes! You can save up to $175 toward the purchase of eligible devices! πŸŽ«

Check out the pre-order offers πŸ›Pre-order Samsung Galaxy Z Fold6 | Price & Deals | Samsung Canada

EN_B6Q6_Max-Saving_Members_HomeBanner_1080x564.jpg

Personally, I am super excited about the new Z Flip6 with improved camera features! πŸ“·

Which device are you excited about? 

Share your thoughts below! βœοΈ

Happy Unpacked day everyone! πŸŽ‰

Cheers from,

Samsung Members team

40 Comments
hhham
Active Level 2
Others
Excited about the Galaxy Ring that is coming to Canada later this year!
BlkDragon619
Beginner Level 2
Others
Did u see when and how much I missed it
hhham
Active Level 2
Others
No they didn't specify
Others
Trade-in value plus $500 isn't too bad. You can also save up to $441 on the Galaxy Watch Ultra and $163 on the Buds 3 Pro if you pre-order the Z Fold 6. Plus, you'll get a year of free Samsung Care+ and 50% off accessories. Offer ends on July 23rd. Make sure to get these savings within your pre-order.

+don't forget to add your e-Voucher
Others
Excited. Looking forward to galaxy ring... and that watch ultra ???? Wow.. so tempted to get one
Others
Wow!! Galaxy AI is here!! And will now be available across even more devices. I am getting ready to pre order my Z Flip 6 in the exclusive Crafted Black. It looks beautiful and a work of art!

Super stoked to also know more languages will be added to live translate by the end of 2024. It's such a cool feature that I have yet to try out.
At first I wasn't too fond of the new galaxy buds as they have the blade but as the Buds3 Pro have an LED on the blade, it's kinda cool! You also get 50% off on the buds if you pre order the flip/fold so I'm excited to try out the new buds3 pro and you also get one year of Samsung Care+ to try if you have never tried it before.

The watch ultra is beautiful and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the orange strap 🧑 however it doesn't have a rotating bezel so I'll be sticking to my Galaxy watch 6 classic for now and that way both my watch and phone will be "6" lol

Still looking forward to the ring I love the black it does have a pretty high price point so I'll be sure to continue following this until the release in Canada.

The $175 e-voucher makes it not so heavy on your wallet if you plan on pre ordering any of the new devices.

Once again Samsung Congratulations on your newest device launches. I for one am super excited for these new devices.

1720627412363.jpg
Others

Hello, I did not receive a preorder code, although I registered for the event. Have they already been sent out?

hhham
Active Level 2
Others
Yes they have, check your promotions inbox on Gmail.
Helenna
Options
Others

Hi Members_cVH6gGs,

Please check your Inbox once again if you have received the code.

Thank you.