S22 ultra update error

(Topic created on: 01-23-2024 04:52 PM)
nopreviewphotography
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I'm sending to service Centre soon 
Luckily I'm on Samsung Care plus
3rd samsung phone to get the green lines.
Lucky me.

Wasted 100$ on just evaluation check from samsung. Luckily this current phone is on warranty. 

11 Comments
JP19
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Probably can quickly trade in ur phone, to get the $400 overtrade value, for the S24 Ultra. After ur phone LCD has been repaired.
jamesbob
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
No.. don't be too happy that you have Samsung Care Plus. Few people here shared that service centre claimed that users drop this phone before so this isn't a manufacturer defect etc..
Galaxy S
Omg
0 Likes
JP19
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
But I think if u can get repaired at no cost, I suggest getting it trade in soon.
0 Likes
JP19
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
In fact, I realise that this issue is common among S22 Ultra users.. not the first time to be reported. 😪 Somemore, it's all on the top left half corner.. looks a lot like software issue than hardware issue. Hope most can get it replaced at no cost, or the most pay only out-of-warranty labour charges.
0 Likes
lizzyWaizer
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
My s22 ultra have no vibration now, and my network connections in intermittent, what happened ? Im oit of warranty
0 Likes
k18542
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I had the same issue also and went to the service centre, was told need to pay around 54 bucks for the evaluation and if no water damage, I can get the replacement for free. My phone is out of warranty
ParelHasan
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Brother what is the location of that service centre??? Is this in Singapore?? I had this same problem in Singapore.
0 Likes
k18542
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
It's at vivo city.

The service is quite good,u can see the comment I made in the below link:

https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s/screen-issue-with-s22-ultra/td-p/25146570?src=ShareByUs...
0 Likes