Original topic:

My samsung galaxy s23fe battery overheating and draining fast

(Topic created on: 05-13-2024 10:37 PM)
Priyankanaik
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

Hello,

I purchase s23fe on 8th may 2024. From day 1 my phone battery is draing fast with minimal usage. Also my phone is getting heated lot like I am holding heated iron in my hand.

I visited service center bkc kurla but they didn't provided solution.they took my phone inside for 5 minutes and said we did software update factory reset which they didn't when I checked my installed applications were there and when I asked them they again took my phone for another 30 minutes. They ran online health check of phone in front of me and report was check instead of pass for battery.

They suggested to use phone for 2-3 days.and if issue is still there then visit service center again. Today is 3rd Day and issue is still there.my battery is draining too fast and getting heated alot . I WANT TO RETURN THIS DEVICE WHICH I PURCHASED FROM SAMSUNG BKC STORE BUT THEY ARE NOT ALLOWING ME FOR RETURN.

I checked the reviews of other users online it looks like problem is there with this model only. PLEASE ALLOW ME RETURN AND REFUND MY MONEY ASAP.

0 Likes
1 Comment
lovebites
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Buy 1 portable charger, bring charger , trading phone, give to charity is the best
0 Likes