Original topic:

S21 Ultra green line

(Topic created on: 04-18-2023 07:45 AM)
Jaeseumin
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
The software update was done in early April 2023. 
Today when im doing normal usage (I did not install anything or do any software update) suddenly 1 green line appeared. Called Samung and they asked me to pay for the repair fees. 

I think samsung has been very disappointing, my S8 faced the same issue I can't even read the things on my screen. S10 + phone will auto reformatted everything on its own. Note 10 plus, screen can cracked easily even with samsung original screen protector (as I was told not to removed). S21 ultra my last hope yet another disappointment. 

I'm done with samsung and it's really hopeless. 
9 Comments
JP19
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Woah.. u really so suay ah.. S8 got green/pink line? Then S10+ ghost touch?
0 Likes
Jaeseumin
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
**bleep** suay lor. S8 the whole screen can't see a single thing it's rainbow colour. S10+ auto reformatted when used half way. Should ask samsung this question. And how good is their (samsung) phone ?
JP19
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Haha.. they will tell u is good la.. 🤣🤣 to be honest, their older phones are better than the current ones. Most damages now are caused by software updates.
0 Likes
Fazzybear
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Oh gosh. Mine too on S21 Ultra . Just upgrade software yesterday. And the green line appear. Argh..
0 Likes
Jaeseumin
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
What kind of phone samsung manufacture 🤔
0 Likes
kainiz
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I went to the service centre at westgate and the samsung guy said they able to repair s20 models and below affected by green line FOC. However, S21 onwards not FOC 🤦
0 Likes
Fazzybear
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Oh gosh
0 Likes
Ubaid70
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I believe the Software Quality has gone to the bottom. I believe their QA is going down which is not good. Companies took QA lightly are nowhere now.

0 Likes
jksng
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Me too
0 Likes