Original topic:

Samsung S22 ultra

(Topic created on: 07-01-2024 01:13 AM)
Rku
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I am not happy with samsung mobile. First mobile I use samsung A51 as 1 year and 2 months face the display issue. After that I bought Samsung S22 ultra again facing the display issue showing green line in the display.

The Reputation of samsung brand is going down, like 2 issues which I faced more or less are similar. Whether I can continue to use the samsung mobile it's another question to me?
0 Likes
11 Comments
Rku
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I'm totally disappointed 😞 using samsung phone
0 Likes
August2876
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Same here now I bought samsung a55 5g now my security patch stuck in march no update till now is very frustrating
0 Likes
Fayth
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
No, you're not alone. Samsung's S22 series has been riddled with problems like battery life issues and overheating issues caused mainly due to exynos.
0 Likes
AZSA2020
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
me too, I moved from Apple to Samsung and just switched to S22U, in less than a month the white screen issue happened. it is worsed that green line issue as the phone is unusable since the whole screen is white.
0 Likes
AZSA2020
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
after reading so many screen issues for various of samsung phones on the internet. i realised that Samsung is no longer a trustworthy stable brand
0 Likes
AZSA2020
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
and now screen issue happened to me that i can confirmed that Samsung is no more the old time samsung but now they just make poor products
0 Likes
AZSA2020
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
The support has denied any responsibility and refused to waived the screen replacement fee
0 Likes
AZSA2020
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
The white screen issue just happened out I'm the blue while I was using
0 Likes
AZSA2020
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
The screen flickers a few times and turned white
0 Likes