Original topic:

S21 Ultra Green line issue!

(Topic created on: 07-07-2024 11:59 AM)
EliteMagnus117
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
The infamous green line plaguing S21 Ultra devices since forever ago just hit mine overnight. Yesterday was still fine, woke up with green line that seems to be partially flickering as well.

Anyone encountered this too or has resolved it and able to help?
18 Comments
Sg_bara
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Yes same issue facing on my S22 ultra after 5th days from update latest firmware
Sg_bara
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Any information from Samsung?
0 Likes
JP19
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Hi, do use the link below to submit a form to the CEO office, to see what Samsung Customer Service team can help u with. 😀

https://forms-prod.sprinklr.com/guided-workflows/64a289676374884b707f7a5c?gwId=614876
0 Likes
JP19
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Hi, sadly once the green line appears, there's no way to "reverse" the damage. It looks like there was already an underlying screen issue and a software update could have triggered this hardware issue to surface. Only way is to replace the LCD. But u can try to make a trip to the service centre to see if they allow complimentary screen replacement. Just that u need to pay the labour fees for out-of-warranty products.
CptRooster
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I have contacted the service centre sadly they are asking me to pay for the screen. If you have any tips do share how is the process. This will be the last time i brought Samsung phone.
0 Likes
JP19
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Hi, normally from those who succeeded will send an email to the CEO office, by filling up the form below. Not to worry, the below form url I got it from Samsung Singapore website. Alternatively, u may visit Samsung Singapore website and scroll to the bottom and click Email the CEO.

https://forms-prod.sprinklr.com/guided-workflows/64a289676374884b707f7a5c?gwId=614876
CptRooster
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Ok I see. Will give it a try thanks.
JP19
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Okay hope it works for u.
CptRooster
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Hi have my screen replaced after sending them the email. They offer one time free replacement but have to pay the labour cost of $54.5 with 1 month warranty. Thank alot for the help!