Original topic:

Pink/green/white line on samsung display

(Topic created on: 06-04-2023 04:50 PM)
bluedolphin30
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I have been a loyal Samsung user for the past years. Unfortunately, this recent problem of vertical lines appearing on the screen after the phone update makes me feel like I shouldn't get a Samsung phone next time. I've seen and hear alot of cases of Samsung phones (including my brother using a Samsung phone has the exact same problem as well) having this issue recently. 

For my case, faint green line first appeared a while after I did an update for the phone. I ignored it since it was quite faint. Then another update came and 1 more line appeared a while again after updating the phone. Thinking it shouldn't be a coincidence this time round, i was wondering whether the update could be the cause of the issue. Sure enuff a 3rd update came and after updating, another 2 lines came up soon after. So now my phone screen has 4 lines running vertically across it. (1 white, 1 pink and 2 green (with 1 solid and 1 faint green line). 
Seriously disappointed in Samsung... Hope something can be done to address this issue? 

0 Likes
10 Comments
Aymanvhora
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Exactly same here mine is S20+

0 Likes