Original topic:

YELLOWISH WHITE LINE DISPLAY ISSUE AFTER UPDATING!!

(Topic created on: 10-14-2023 01:20 AM)
Kchune
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
My a year old plus S22 Ultra is getting a yellowish white line top left part on the display after getting software updates!! Had a chat with Live agents from Samsung but got respond with the usual 'troubleshoot steps' which doesn't help at all!! In conclusion, they will recommend u to the service center to get your phone evaluated but will be charged with evaluation fee?? Obviously it's not the users fault since everyone is facing the same software issue!! Getting evaluation on the hardware doesn't help! SAMSUNG SINGAPORE PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!! 
7 Comments
dizmoo
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
samsung sg has done absolutely Nothing regarding this issue & similarly on other models as well.
say if this happens a S10 or S20 even... well, i suppose 1 could say time to change a new phone .. but when this happens on a S22 or S21 ? hazi...
the only advise Samsung Sg will give is for you to fork out money to repair / resolve .. *** unfair & no standard truth be told
jamesbob
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
change to 60 ghz screen refresh rate
0 Likes
Kchune
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I know this is the temporary way but it's not the right way if using 60ghz with a 120ghz Samsung screen
jamesbob
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
i see. but thats no choice either. to be frank, i don't know why samsung didn't want to admit that there is issue with their updates that triggered the screen issue
Galaxy S
Very simple. Its all about business money making. Hence. They want us to buy the new model. Thats it. As simple as that. Lol. Quite unethical though.
Chin23
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I am facing this problem too
Kchune
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Most of us are facing the same problem too😔😔