Original topic:

S22 ULtra Green Line and Disolored Display

(Topic created on: 11-15-2023 04:56 PM)
Shaz78
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy S

I had my S22 ULTRA for 16 months now and a couple of days now I have noticed a white line across the top left camera cutout and a discolored display.

My phone never had any major drops or heavy impact because i take good care of my device.

Upon some investigation online, it seems that there's a growing trend of S22 ULTRA owners having the same issue.

I contacted Samsung but no real solution. The only conclusion to me is that the displays on the S22 ULTRA has some factory defect, and Samsung has left their valued customers all alone to deal with this major problem plaguing their phone.

It does not make sense paying top dollar for these phones and after 16 months it has a screen problem from factory.

13 Comments
seafood
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Can share some pic?
0 Likes
Shaz78
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S

PENUP_20231115_062319.pngScreenshot_20231115_062101_Google.jpg

0 Likes
seafood
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Oh no, that was so bad.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Hi,
I've seen the photos and you can submit a feedback on this via Samsung Members > Support > Send Feedback. I recommend you on the support page to run all diagnostic test before submitting your feedbacks. Sometimes this could be a accidental damage, software issue or hardware failure or issues.
Hope this helps!
0 Likes
PatheticService
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
It doesn't help! Your customer service is so pathetic that once a issue occurs, users like me will move to another brand of phone. I have the same problem, all of a sudden the line started coming up. I went to the service center at VIVO and they expect me to leave the phone for 2 weeks while they literally stare at the problem and wish it would go away. The guy at the counter but so far away from being helpful that it's pathetic how can someone work on customer service and has no clue what "service" means.
Galaxy S
Hi, sorry for the late reply.
About this issue I can't help much because I don't work at Samsung or know their methods on resolving this. Usually warranty would fix this easily but I really hope Samsung could fix this issue of helping users instead of asking them to pay or don't understand.
vin55
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
Hi Shaz. I'm having the same issue on my s22 ultra. :( did u have any resolution from Samsung?
0 Likes
Camille_2889
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
I have same issue. I went to the service center and told me they cannot repair it for free because my phone is out of warranty. My only concern is that I have been taking care of my phone and it was never dropped even once. The glitch started to appear just after the update. I dont think that it is my fault and that I have to pay for it to be fixed.
Galaxy S
I had enough with samsung. Next will switch entirely to Apple. Lol
0 Likes