Original topic:

Green line across S22 ultra

(Topic created on: 05-25-2024 10:01 PM)
CTGH
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hi I am a careful user and have never dropped my phone or have any physical damage on my phone but a green line just suddenly appear on my screen? It seems like a global problem and apparently Samsung will not replace for free? Anyone has experience with this.

Honestly if Samsung is not going to replace free, I really like to amplify this among my social network. Paid so much for the phone 😠
0 Likes
14 Comments
CTGH
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Your customer service hotline guy said he will call back and send an sms yesterday. I received nothing. Is this customer service?
0 Likes
soundscape
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Hello there, I hope my experience can be of assistance to you. Last year, my S22 Ultra encountered a similar issue. I visited the West Gate service center without a warranty, and the customer service officer (CSO) was exceptionally kind and helpful. He acknowledged that it was a common problem and proceeded to fix it free of charge. I was able to retrieve my phone within five working days.

Since then, I have traded in the phone for the S24 Ultra. However, if the same issue arises again, I may reconsider my preference for Samsung devices. Notably, my previous S20 Note also encountered the same green line issue, which was fortunately resolved through free servicing.
0 Likes
Sksiva
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I did a software update yesterday & today a green line appeared on the screen of my S21 Ultra. When I searched in Google, it seemed to common issue after the software update. If Samsung is not willing to take responsibility, then I will ditch Samsung forever.
0 Likes
hchg
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I am a careful user. I am having this issue on my S22 ultra now. I was charging my phone. I saw the green line when I rechecked on the status of charging and this phone is not even almost going to 2yrs..
0 Likes
hchg
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
How can I get this repair by samsung?
0 Likes