Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

marcocb88

macrumors newbie
Nov 4, 2020
I am waiting for the new Zugu case also for my 13 inch iPad, I had an 12.9 pro M1 before this with the Zugu case. I traded in my old iPad and I still had the old Zugu case and I was able to fit my new 13 inside the old case. It is pretty tight in there but it works fine for me until the new one comes out.

N23

macrumors regular
Aug 3, 2009
I am waiting for the new Zugu case also for my 13 inch iPad, I had an 12.9 pro M1 before this with the Zugu case. I traded in my old iPad and I still had the old Zugu case and I was able to fit my new 13 inside the old case. It is pretty tight in there but it works fine for me until the new one comes out.
Ah thanks for confirming that, I was hoping to do exactly that.
Saves me from buying a temp case.

marcocb88

macrumors newbie
Nov 4, 2020
Ah thanks for confirming that, I was hoping to do exactly that.
Saves me from buying a temp case.

No problem, only thing is that the microphone holes don’t line up and if you close the cover it does not turn off but no big deal for me. I guess you can always make a hole for the microphone if you want, I don’t really use it on my iPad.

lakerchick4life

macrumors 65816
Oct 14, 2007

I just saw on zugu's site that now to get the ipad pro case they have moved the pre order date to July 30th which is RIDICULOUS it was originally the 16th not sure what happened

Jay-Jacob

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 10, 2015
England
I just saw on zugu's site that now to get the ipad pro case they have moved the pre order date to July 30th which is RIDICULOUS it was originally the 16th not sure what happened

Only black appears to be shipping 7/16. They must have gotten a lot of orders.

Got me little worried there cos UK won’t get preorder until USA done their preorder first. Glad it still 16th for black. I never waited for iPad case for so long! 🤣

lakerchick4life

macrumors 65816
Oct 14, 2007
Got me little worried there cos UK won’t get preorder until USA done their preorder first. Glad it still 16th for black. I never waited for iPad case for so long! 🤣

Yeah Ive been emailing back and forth with the zugu company she told me that only in black is it available for July 16th the rest of the colors wont be available til July 30th..if I want to buy those colors on amazon it wont be available til Mid august so will be buying from zugu I wont wait til mid august with no case for my ipad pro

Reactions: jazz1

Jay-Jacob

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 10, 2015
England
Finally something happening on Zugu UK website. First time ever show new iPad Pro 2024 case with coming soon (no preorder yet). How long did USA website get coming soon to preorder?

Hope preorder coming very soon to UK!!

makavelli

macrumors newbie
Nov 16, 2013
Yeah Ive been emailing back and forth with the zugu company she told me that only in black is it available for July 16th the rest of the colors wont be available til July 30th..if I want to buy those colors on amazon it wont be available til Mid august so will be buying from zugu I wont wait til mid august with no case for my ipad pro

Preorders for black aren’t shipping until July 30th

Jay-Jacob

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 10, 2015
England
My iPad Pro 11 black ZUGU delivered today! The case is phenomenal, I understand why this case is so highly and consistently praised.
That great!! I hope means UK very soon. I am getting bit impatient 😂

I am getting exact same case as you.

lakerchick4life

macrumors 65816
Oct 14, 2007
My iPad Pro 11 black ZUGU delivered today! The case is phenomenal, I understand why this case is so highly and consistently praised.

NICE..I am so excited to get mine. I ordered the berry one..mine wont be shipping til August 16th, I waited to long thinking maybe they would have a prime day sale so now Im stuck waiting another month but its OK..how is it compared to previous zugu cases does it open and close good any issues so far?

makavelli

macrumors newbie
Nov 16, 2013
Just received my Zugu case for the IPP 13”. I really like Zugu cases. The housing of the new case is a tad flimsy compared to the Zugu case for my 12.9”. Probably related to the thinness of the new IPPs. Still one of the best cases on the market.

jazz1

Contributor
Aug 19, 2002
Mid-West USA
Just received my Zugu case for the IPP 13”. I really like Zugu cases. The housing of the new case is a tad flimsy compared to the Zugu case for my 12.9”. Probably related to the thinness of the new IPPs. Still one of the best cases on the market.
Interesting development regarding being a little more flimsy compared to the 12.9” iPad Pro. I owned one. I also have the 13” Zugu case on order. Let us know how it goes. Mine doesn’t ship to the end of the month according to Zugu.

marcocb88

macrumors newbie
Nov 4, 2020
I received the Zugu case for my iPad Pro 13 also today, it is still a great case. I have been using the old case from my 12.9 until now on the new iPad but this one is a little bit lighter and of course fits perfectly.

Jay-Jacob

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 10, 2015
England
I posted above saying 15th July Zugu finally say on UK website coming soon and they out price £66.99 so that what I expected to pay. Then 2 days ago it changed to £75.99 and I was like why such big increase???? So I emailed them to ask. Just got reply today below.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We apologize for any confusion caused by the discrepancy between the listed price and the final cost.

The original price displayed was intended as a reference point based on our US website and didn't account for factors such as international shipping and import duties. These additional costs have contributed to the price difference you've noticed.

We understand this is unexpected and appreciate your understanding as we work to provide a more accurate pricing structure for our EU and UK customers.

Kind regards,

Team Zugu

Price of previous case (iPad Pro 2022 and older) is still £66.99. 🤔 I will email them back about that.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.