Search similar:

uniqs

Comwave
Premium Member
join:2011-08-09

Comwave

Premium Member

Comwave 6 month Free promotion

We get a lot of questions about how our 6 month free offer works so I thought I would post something here in point form to help clarify.

- The 6 month free option is for the Home Phone service only. To get the 6 months free you have to agree to a 3 year commitment. That means you get 6 months of free Home Phone Service but in exchange you will also have to pay for 36 months of service.
- Their is an additional $5 a month discount on our Home Phone Basic, Home Phone Enhanced, and Home Phone Canada plans when you take a 3 year commitment.
- Their are no free months for Internet service but you do receive the additional $5 discount on a 3 year commitment.
All sales calls are recorded for our customer's protection. During the sales call the 3 year commitment must be communicated to the customer or Comwave will not hold the customer to any contract.

If you feel that you were not informed of the contract and we are charging an early cancellation fee, send me an email and I would be happy to review the original sales recording to determine if you were informed. If not I will obviously waive any early cancellation fees.

My email address is letushelp@comwave.net

Dave
Comwave