Original topic:

Why does Samsung insist on its own software all the time?

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
tina72
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
This is.
 For staff at Samsung period why is it that Samsung isn't willing to just use? Talkback, which is Google's screen reader for blind and low vision users question mark why does Samsung insist on its own, which has bugs such as the one? I'm sure you'll see here, where when I say period, rather than inserting the punctuation mark, it spells out the word period and the same with question mark and others period Also, the Samsung talk back is missing. Features such as the spell check and the describing. What's on the screen? Which I think Google's version of Talkback has it just seems to me as though Samsung in some ways is reinventing the wheel. Why not just use what Google has already created question mark I'd love an answer to that.
2 Replies
Members_J0PBSgR
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
You can change what voice assistant you use on Samsung Keyboard by pressing the Settings button on the keyboard, scrolling down to select Voice Input, and then selecting Google Voice Typing.
Mitka
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Don't forget to follow the money, cause that is where your answer almost certainly is.
0 Likes