Original topic:

Samsung Earbuds Pro #2

(Topic created on: 04-11-2024 07:47 PM)
WikiChoy
Active Level 1
Options
Support
I own 2 pairs of Pro2 buds , a graphite ( Nov 23) n a purple pair (1 Dec 23). I got second pair cos l lost the left one n didn't realise l could buy single bud. The second set was purple coz black always out. In Jan, l was wearing the buds with my Galaxy S22 Ultra in my hand, my bag was snatched as l was otw to causeway. My brother stays in Malaysia. The box of the purple set was in the bag as l need the cable & the rubber of the buds. I had already registered all my devices in my Samsung account and so l posted on the members forum.
I received reply from Samsung to contact their hotline to order replacements, for the left graphite bud & and purple cradle. I waited weeks before they finally contacted me to proceed to Service Centre at Plaza Singapura to place my order. I went on 7 Feb 24 and paid partial for the bud (32.10) & in full for the cradle (89.84). I waited another week or more for both to arrive. The buds have to be synced and after paying in full (another 130) l was to wait for SMS to collect. My purple buds were unable to fit the cradle and even though they were supposed to be under warranty, the counter 10 Indian Customer Service lady showed me a me their other customer's set whereby the write buds fit a purple cradle and insisted that there's nothing they could do about it. I accepted as I didn't have the receipt with me. Both sets were able to function so l didn't complain even though the purple set looks awkward like a misfit. Had to force shut the cradle. All in all l barely enjoy them for less than a month. I paid through my nose for the misfortune. 
Last week in late March I noticed my S22 Ultra was unable to make outgoing calls and have problems surfing with mobile data. I went to Service Centre PS again. It was a long standing issue since l got it in Jan 23. The motherboard was replaced twice before the warranty was over. After testing they took my phone for servicing again. 
I collected my phone on 28 March and restored the data myself as staff are absolved of duty since 1 March. Staff at counter 10, same Indian lady gave tersed, mono syllable answer with unhelpful attitude bothering on hostility. She told me to go take a seat elsewhere so she can serve next customer. As a matter of fact most of the Customer Service Staff at PS has similar attitude. Maybe my device kept giving them problems and due to the bad experiences with Samsung products l developed Paranoia. I am certified with psychosis but only when triggered l will have issues. Recently I received Samsung SMS for another member's repair progress and multiple Samsung emails requesting to Factory reset devices l do not own and registration for new device which l did not purchase. So understandably was upset & and paranoid. After Investigating Samsung informed me that customers can filled out whatever contact information they want??!! 
After servicing Samsung detected no problems with my phone so they barely reset & updated software. When l tried to use my purple buds again, I they were not working. It was also not a registered product anymore??!! I called hotline and staff tested with remote tutor & appointment set for 30 March 24. My Q was Q2072. The Chinese gentleman was unhelpful and assumed l knew l had to produce proof of purchase. I thought it should have been the system. I was informed that the price to replace the faulty buds will be another 280. I was speechless and left as he didn't bother to further entertain me. I went home at searched for SingTel receipt which was faded and call hotline for another appointment. Today l went down again with receipt. Counter 1 lady in tudung asked for MDR receipt for Cradle even though I gave her the SingTel receipt she realised and informed me that the full set under warranty. Then she went to process my repair but came back to inform me that the SingTel receipt did not indicate IMEI?! They need the box and refused to process the repair order. I had related the lost of the box on the initial post & Samsung let me proceed with the order and purchase and now this.. Why was l made to except the cradle that does not fit the buds? Why did the registered item removed? How many times do l have to pay for the buds? I only have them for 3 months and half the time I was waiting for order to be delivered. I had refrain from giving feedback via Samsung notification survey and didn't smear the esteemed establishment. This is ridiculous and ludicrous. Samsung Service Centre customer service is THE worst of all the Technology companies. The arrogance will be their undoing. Samsung? I will say "Thanks but No Thanks. Never Again, Ever" 

0 Likes
3 Comments
Samsung_Ryan
Community Manager
Options
Support

Hi WikiChoy,

Sorry to hear you're facing this issue. We would like to find out more and assist you. 

I have direct messaged you through Samsung Members. Could I trouble you to reply my direct message with your contact details so we can reach out to you? 

Thank you!

0 Likes
WikiChoy
Active Level 1
Support
Samsung closed case today
0 Likes
WikiChoy
Active Level 1
Support
Pointless
0 Likes