Original topic:

After upgrade to One UI 6.0, my banking apps within secure folder do not work anymore

(Topic created on: 11-16-2023 02:53 PM)
Joychandra
Active Level 1
Options
Support

Before upgrade, while on One UI 5.1, my banking app was working within secure folder . After upgrade to One UI 6, it doesn't work within Secure folder,

I tried uninstalling etc.. Now Inside Secure Folder, it failed to activate the login process .. while the app tries SMS verification it says "SMS Sending Failed, Please try again" ... BTW the same SIM can complete the login process outside of Secure Folder ..

Before upgrade, I used to have 2 bank accounts login with my 2 SIMs simultaneously, one in normal and other in Secure Folder ..
Now after upgrade, I can use only 1 account at a given time. cannot configure in Secure Folder ...

Never thought I would have a painful experience, even with the Flagship Phone, S23 Ultra

0 Likes
13 Comments
bqgc
Active Level 5
Support
Getting form.thw s series updating all the new gotchas and mist attend course to stay in reverence to singpass using I'm.bushed after my first 1year and now 2nd year using S eries bought from shop at my *** hub basement
I'm I'm v v disappointed with my increase use plus added.amt of 10 95 sinc elate Jan 2023 to harvest more.but I stead by Aug 2023 u drr harvest and paid more.the. 400 to 500 dollars for this sim 2 and my samsung not tuned since adding sim2 into.my phone doe .horribly and.unwise..if I go to the service.centre at.plaza
0 Likes
allakazoo
Active Level 6
Support
Secure folder gets secured in One UI 6 update. 🤣
0 Likes
bqgc
Active Level 5
Support
so u didnt change to a newer flip phone shown to me by an elder and i tried to manipulate using the flip Zfold..but out of my money budget for smart phone atjully /august paired with a higher priced phone under tat model S series till now therefore may have to jua stay off samsung s series?
0 Likes
Peekeje
Beginner Level 2
Support
Hello. Finally I got the answer.. I was making my icici bank RM life hell saying they have bugs in the imobile app since last 3 months.
Earlier it was working on secured app. But after I changed sim.. it asked for reverify and it's been 3 month now.. I calling icici every couple of days.

Just knew this is prob from Samsung.. not the banks..

Is there any solution to this ??
0 Likes