Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Really hot S23 ultra

(Topic created on: 07-08-2024 02:33 PM)
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Options
Solutions & Tips
Recently it's been really doing it and then starts to lag so bad that every letter types slowwwwww...
Is it time for an upgrade or samsung mad that I skipped this year?
Should I reset?
10 Comments
Helenna
Options
Solutions & Tips

Hi iFlYSoLo,

We are sorry to hear this issue from you. Have you tried to boot your device into Wipe cache partition or any other troubleshooting steps to solve the issue?

0 Likes
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Solutions & Tips
I did not yet, but will try. Thx
Solutions & Tips

Did you install any apps or 3rd party keyboards recently? Kinda sounds like it may be a problematic app. If you go into your battery settings, you can probably narrow down apps that are using more battery than comparable apps.

0 Likes
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Solutions & Tips
No, nothing..same old but I noticed it is worse when I am low on battery and not near a charger.. it burns near the camera cutout.
0 Likes
Solution
Solutions & Tips
It'd be annoying but maybe a restore is in order as a last resort.
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Solutions & Tips
I am thinking that
0 Likes
IvanWang
Active Level 3
Solutions & Tips
Try the offical app called Galaxy App Booster and Thermal Guardian under Good Guardians. It helps you to boost your app and manage device temperature. It's not avaliable in the Canadian version Galaxy Store, but you can download APK from websites.
0 Likes
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Solutions & Tips
Good guardians lol..so cheesy. I will try that, why not! Thanks much!
0 Likes
IvanWang
Active Level 3
Solutions & Tips
This is how it looks. The App is only released in a few countries but it does its job to enhance the app performance and cool down your phone. Cheers1720474258910_1720474258899_0.jpg