Solutions & Tips
Please help

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Helenna
Options
Solutions & Tips

Hi smileygurl, yes as said by OfficialPrincess we recommend to use Google Messages instead of preloaded Samsung Messages App.

Download from Google Play store > Google Messages and set as default. Google Messages ensures a smarter experience through AI suggestions and automatic organization.

Please take the time to accept the comment that you find helpful as a solution by clicking on 3 dots and tap on "Accept as Solution" and help others with the same query.

Thank you OfficialPrincess for providing the information. 

View solution in context

12 Comments
IOSisdeadtome
Beginner Level 4
Solutions & Tips
I have S22 and same thing.
0 Likes
Gabe1Scat9
Beginner Level 3
Solutions & Tips
I have a S20 Ultra and same thing since yesterday night
0 Likes
IOSisdeadtome
Beginner Level 4
Solutions & Tips
Time to get an iPhone...
0 Likes
smileygurl
Active Level 2
Solutions & Tips
I just installed Google messaging and made it default. All my messages were transferred
JV11
Active Level 1
Solutions & Tips
I have S23 Ultra. The messaging app keeps crashing all day today. I can't send any texts
0 Likes
smileygurl
Active Level 2
Solutions & Tips
Install Google messaging. All your texts will be transferred
JV11
Active Level 1
Solutions & Tips
Thank you. I saw that. I do not want another app. I am hoping that there is a fix for the existing one.
smileygurl
Active Level 2
Solutions & Tips
Oh ok. Yea that would be nice
0 Likes
Solutions & Tips
Samsung stated that they are no longer supporting Samsung Messages and that we should all be using Google Messages because they are working collaboratively with Google Messages, which continually updates regularly for us. Therefore, do not expect a fix for those issues; just switch as Samsung has suggested.
0 Likes