Original topic:

Samsung reward points

(Topic created on: 02-18-2024 11:11 AM)
timtt
Active Level 1
Options
Samsung Online Store
Is there anyway to use samsung reward points directly, it seems vouchers always sold out, can't redeem anything.
11 Comments
bersjx
Active Level 7
Samsung Online Store
Unfortunately, nope.
0 Likes
JP19
Expert Level 3
Samsung Online Store
Actually, if u have a lot of reward points, u can redeem it on Samsung online store for stuff like power bank or Smart Tag, but u have to pay minimum $1 for every purchase. For example, the power bank cost $60. 1000 reward points = $2. Supposedly, the power bank will require 30,000 reward points, but the maximum points u can use for the power bank is 29,500, which u have to pay at least $1.

So the above is one way that u can use to utilise ur reward pts.
bharat11
Active Level 3
Samsung Online Store
About the power bank is there any way yo buy the 45w 20000mah power bank from samsung yet?
JP19
Expert Level 3
Samsung Online Store
Hey, I have also seen the leaked rumours about a 45W 20k mAh power bank about to release soon, but I think it's not yet official. It should come with 3 USB-C ports.

Currently, I am still holding on to the 2019 10k mAh power bank, which I got it free during my Note 10+ pre-order.
timtt
Active Level 1
Samsung Online Store
Thanks! That is what I am looking for.
jamesbob
Active Level 7
Samsung Online Store
continue to accumulate the points till the day you can redeem all,
timtt
Active Level 1
Samsung Online Store
There is expiry date to points unfortunately.
JP19
Expert Level 3
Samsung Online Store
So far, I haven't been receiving expiry for my points, though it claimed whatever I earned now, will expire in 6 months. But anyway, if u find something u like on Samsung online store, feel free to use the points to purchase. 😊

Now I realise that recently, the S24 series pre-order, Samsung gave 75k points to those who pre-ordered in the first few days, so that's like equivalent to $150 worth. So I believe moving forward, they will reward pre-orders with huge amount of points, so that users can choose their product to use their points for. So I think quite a lot of people are mistaken that the pre-order gifts aren't attractive, but the reward points they gave, is indirectly a voucher and up to 6 months of expiry. Compared to the past where they give $200 or $250 voucher and they have to be utilised within 3 months or so.
JP19
Expert Level 3
Samsung Online Store
No problem. 😉 I have redeemed 15.5k points last year to purchase the Smart Tag and only paid $1 for the purchase. 😄
0 Likes