Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy Watch6 Classic | My constant health and wellness companion

(Topic created on: 07-11-2024 01:27 AM)
JamieGems
Options
Samsung Health
Samsung Health and my Galaxy Watch6 Classic

My favourite usage is wearing my Samsung Galaxy Watch6 to bed so that I can track my sleep. So satisfying to wake up and see that I'd gotten a good night's rest... If I didn't sleep well the night before, I'll try to sleep earlier the following night.

My hubby's favourite function is for it to notify me whenever there's an incoming call or message. Without it, I used to always miss his calls or messages. *oops*

The Samsung Health app works really great to track my health and habits. From checking my vitals (like heart rate), checking my body composition to tracking my workouts, it works seamlessly to pick up on my health habits and even coach my sleep.

Let me share another of my pro wellness tips - I'll bring along my Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra along when I'm going for my brisk walking in the evening. This way, I can do a photo walk at the same time and snap cool shots of my hood.

I love using my Samsung Health app on a daily basis to track my fitness goals and improve my habits for a healthier lifestyle! How do you use yours?
0 Comments