Original topic:

Question on My Fitness Tracker - Samsung Health

(Topic created on: 05-22-2024 04:40 PM)
Wensheng
Active Level 2
Options
Samsung Health
I wish to enquire how can I find out which one is the correct Samsung Device ID to sync?

I have difficulty getting Healthy365 app back in sync everytime when I change to a new mobile phone or after I factory reset my mobile phone.

There is a long list of devices probably since the very first time I started using my Samsung Health as my fitness tracker on Healthy365 but over time, the list gets longer and longer.

I need help in identifying which is the correct device to select so that the sync can take place properly else my steps keeps reflecting as "0". The last successful sync was 15th Aug 2022 which was before I changed to my new mobile phone as shown on my screenshot below.

14 Comments
Samsung Health
You able to solve this issue? I also having a long list of devices and unable to sync using my new galaxy watch 5 Pro. Really disappointing as my old watch 3 classic had no issue syncing.
0 Likes
Wensheng
Active Level 2
Samsung Health
@jackthegreat83 I reported to Samsung and they are telling me not their issue and asked me to find back Healthy 365 again. Below is my email back to Healthy 365 Team together with the response from Samsung.Screenshot_20220924_141514_1000000645_1664000115.jpg
0 Likes
Samsung Health

Maybe u wanna consider trying the steps that I written in my earlier comment... So far my steps works for quite a few users as a workaround since there's no confirmation on actual solution from Samsung and HPB.... 

0 Likes
Mianesota
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health
I got problem syncing too even tried the methods as mentioned. None of the watch ID is working.
GlennLee
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health
Same here lol. It's so stupid. And if I use back my old phone I think it sycn