Original topic:

Still no waybill - 6 Weeks Later

(Topic created on: 02-21-2024 10:23 AM)
Members_i2j380P
Beginner Level 2
Options
Promotions
I've been waiting for a trade in email for the better part of 6 weeks from  Assurant and have had no end of issues getting a clear answer out of anyone. I have left messages, asked for escalations and since the majority of people have received their own trade in emails, this is becoming increasingly frustrating as you have repeatedly missed confirmed transaction dates February 5th and 12th for resolution. The majority of forum issues have been resolved meaning that most people have received and processed these already and yet here I am, having purchased at launch with not even a way bill generated.

First Samsung suggested delays, then technical errors then confirmed processing, and here we are weeks beyond the last confirmed date without any concrete solutions. I have dealt with the trade in partner in the past and this is one of the many tactics they use to conduct unethical financial charges, deny claims or deny credit. They have never been a good or reliable institution for any of this type of work.

Escalations
Here is the ticket id for your reference #152230250
Here is the ticket id for your reference #02043936
Here is you escalation number # 02054505
0 Likes
9 Comments
Helenna
Options
Promotions

Hi, we certainly understand your frustration and we apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We kindly request you to provide us the requested information asked in DM( direct message ).

We will check with our team and get back to you soon.

Please check the direct message by following the below instructions and reply to us with the requested information.

(Link: https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/community/ct-p/ca-community) and click on the Message icon at the top right (Samsung Members ) > Inbox > Reply to the DM (Direct message). OR

Viewing your Direct message Inbox from your device.

On the Members app go to the Community tab.

Click on your profile picture and username.

Click on Direct message.

0 Likes
lexcyn
Active Level 4
Promotions
I still haven't recieved mine either
0 Likes
Dolfinns
Active Level 6
Promotions
You are not alone ...I have been waiting since Jan. 26. That said, I'm sure we'll get them eventually.
0 Likes
GG2
Expert Level 3
Promotions
Didn't receive anything since launch either.. you're not alone.
0 Likes
chu69
Active Level 3
Promotions
Same here, was told same thing you were, 2 different dates came and gone contacted twice after said they were still having issues getting out the waybills.
0 Likes
iDiOTWIN11
Active Level 1
Promotions
Still nothing, lmao
0 Likes
dubeta
Active Level 1
Promotions
I haven't received anything either.
0 Likes
eliezereis
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
Me too , still didn't receive anything
0 Likes
Members_i2j380P
Beginner Level 2
Promotions

12 weeks later now its just errored, looks like they're trying to scam me, since no email ever came my way. Despite repeat escalations and samsung communication with no resolution

Trade In 1 x Samsung GALAXY S9 64GB Error IMEI: SAMxxxx-$470.00

Why cant you guys process this stuff correctly?
0 Likes