[CONTEST] Join the #OOOReplyChallenge!

(Topic created on: 04-24-2024 11:07 AM)
Samsung_Ryan
Community Manager
Options
Promotions

Samsung_Ryan_0-1713928046633.jpeg

Hey Members!

Ever thought your Out-of-Office (OOO) auto-replies could win you some prizes? Because, they now can!

It’s time to bring your A-game to #OOOReplyChallenge, happening right here! 🚀

What’s the challenge?

We want you to craft the most creative OOO auto-reply, and make it 100% “safe-for-work” with the help of Chat Assist with Galaxy AI! Think of it as a test of your wit, humour and professionalism, combined!

If you are not sure how to use this super cool Galaxy AI feature, do check out our Chat Assist video guide or learn more on how Galaxy AI can improve your lives!

The Galaxy AI Chat Assist feature is available on the Galaxy S24 Series phones, the Galaxy S23 & S23 FE Series, Galaxy Z Fold5 & Flip5 and Galaxy Tab S9 Series.

How do I participate?

Participation is easy! Simply follow the steps below:

1. Create your OOO message on your Galaxy AI-supported Galaxy devices.

2. Click on the Galaxy AI icon, and select Chat Assist.

3. Select your choice from the list of suggested Galaxy AI-generated messages.

4. Copy and paste the message in the comments section of this Community post or as a new post on Community.

5. Add the hashtag #OOOReplyChallenge

6. Gather likes on your comment/post!

The top 5 with the most number of Likes win!*

What can you win? 🎁

You may be one of the lucky ones walking away with a cool set of SunniesStudios bundle, which includes the following accessories:

• 1 x SunniesStudios Galaxy S24 Series Phone Case;
  • 1x SunniesStudios Griptok;
  • 1x SunniesStudios Sticker Sheet; and
  • 1x SunniesStudios Buds Case.

The OOO Reply Challenge starts 24 April 2024 and ends 7 May 2024. So come on, make your OOO reply the talk of the town (or at least the office 😉), and you may be a WINNER!

*T&Cs apply.

View full T&Cs here.

12 Comments
Wenns88
Beginner Level 4
Promotions
See you later! I'm going to a place with lots of 🐑 and 🦙. Please don't bother me until I get back! #OOOReplyChallenge
jitpabanfilms
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
It's not you... it's me. Your email software is fine, I am just out on a much-needed break right now so I will be replying to emails with a delay.

I will be back to regular service next week after this little maintenance break. Sending you good vibes instead of emails for now!

#OOOReplyChallenge
charlyd
Active Level 1
Promotions

Subject: Gone Fishing (for Ideas, Not Just Trout!) 🎣💡

Ahoy there! 🏝

You've reached the shores of my out-of-office island, where the palm trees sway and the inbox waves crash gently against the shore. 🌊🌴

I'm currently casting my line into the sea of creativity, hoping to reel in some big ideas, inspiration, and maybe even a fish or two (though my fishing skills are about as reliable as predicting the weather in April). 🐟🤔

While I'm away, feel free to bask in the sunshine of your own brilliance or simply enjoy a well-deserved break from the digital hustle and bustle. ☀️💻

I'll be back in the office soon, refreshed, rejuvenated, and hopefully not smelling too much like fish. 🐟🧼

Until then, stay hooked on life's adventures! 🎣🌊

Best fishes,
Me

#GoneFishing #OutOfOffice #CreativityQuest #DigitalDetox

#OOOReplyChallenge