[CONTEST] Join the #OOOReplyChallenge!

(Topic created on: 04-24-2024 11:07 AM)
Samsung_Ryan
Community Manager
Options
Promotions

Samsung_Ryan_0-1713928046633.jpeg

Hey Members!

Ever thought your Out-of-Office (OOO) auto-replies could win you some prizes? Because, they now can!

It’s time to bring your A-game to #OOOReplyChallenge, happening right here! 🚀

What’s the challenge?

We want you to craft the most creative OOO auto-reply, and make it 100% “safe-for-work” with the help of Chat Assist with Galaxy AI! Think of it as a test of your wit, humour and professionalism, combined!

If you are not sure how to use this super cool Galaxy AI feature, do check out our Chat Assist video guide or learn more on how Galaxy AI can improve your lives!

The Galaxy AI Chat Assist feature is available on the Galaxy S24 Series phones, the Galaxy S23 & S23 FE Series, Galaxy Z Fold5 & Flip5 and Galaxy Tab S9 Series.

How do I participate?

Participation is easy! Simply follow the steps below:

1. Create your OOO message on your Galaxy AI-supported Galaxy devices.

2. Click on the Galaxy AI icon, and select Chat Assist.

3. Select your choice from the list of suggested Galaxy AI-generated messages.

4. Copy and paste the message in the comments section of this Community post or as a new post on Community.

5. Add the hashtag #OOOReplyChallenge

6. Gather likes on your comment/post!

The top 5 with the most number of Likes win!*

What can you win? 🎁

You may be one of the lucky ones walking away with a cool set of SunniesStudios bundle, which includes the following accessories:

• 1 x SunniesStudios Galaxy S24 Series Phone Case;
  • 1x SunniesStudios Griptok;
  • 1x SunniesStudios Sticker Sheet; and
  • 1x SunniesStudios Buds Case.

The OOO Reply Challenge starts 24 April 2024 and ends 7 May 2024. So come on, make your OOO reply the talk of the town (or at least the office 😉), and you may be a WINNER!

*T&Cs apply.

View full T&Cs here.

12 Comments
Mario-CL
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
Yo 🤘

I am currently out of office from 24 April to 07 May. Pls do not expect replies immediately. Till then, my colleagues are holding the fort! Good luck! 📅✌️

On holiday break 🛫,
M 🎉
CheekyMonkey
Active Level 2
Promotions
#OOOReplyChallenge

Hey there,

Thanks for brightening up my inbox! However, I'm currently out of the office on a mission to find unicorns. Yes, you read that right – unicorns! 🦄🌈

I'll be away till ..... and won't be able to respond to your message until then. If you happen to come across any magical creatures during my absence, please let me know! 🦄

For any urgent matters, I suggest seeking the assistance of a wizard or a fairy godmother. They tend to work wonders! 🧙‍♀️🧚‍♀️

Thanks for understanding, and I'll catch up with you when I return from my mythical adventure! 🦄🌈
BanMian
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
I am away from the office right now. Unfortunately, I will be back tomorrow.

#OOOReplyChallenge
0 Likes
ChubbyBaby782
Active Level 3
Promotions
Out of Office Notification

Out of Office

• I am writing to inform you that I am currently out of the office and will not be able to respond to emails until 30.04.2024.

• If your matter is urgent, please contact Ms. Linda at 98757654.

• Otherwise, I will attend to your email as soon as possible upon my return.

#OOOReplyChallenge
Aneles
Active Level 1
Promotions
"Hello there! I am currently off the grid on a much-needed holiday with my husband, where the only connection I have is the one with nature. As we embrace the blissful offline life, my return date is a mystery even to me. I'm not dodging work, just dodging disturbance. If it's urgent, send a carrier pigeon… or better yet, leave a message and I'll get back to you whenever I stumble upon a Wi-Fi signal. Cheers to digital detoxing!"
#OOOReplyChallenge
AlanO88
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
Hello everyone,

I will be away from the office for the next three days.

#OOOReplyChallenge
0 Likes
Kikilala
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
Hi there! Thanks for the email. 📧 I'm currently away and will be back soon. Since I won't have access to my email, replies will be a bit delayed. 🐌 For urgent matters, please reach out to my team. 😊

Have a great day ahead! ☀️ #OutOfOffice #VacationMode

#OOOReplyChallenge
0 Likes
RayChoo
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
Hi there,

I will be away from office and will be back tomorrow. I understood you are looking for me, I will get back to you when I am back to office.

2. Meanwhile bear with me, everybody do deserve a break.

3. If it is really urgent, you may contact my covering colleague, Ms Jessica at Jessica_trouble_you_again@gmail.com.

4. Thank you and have a great day.

#OOOReplyChallenge
0 Likes
Promotions
Greetings!

I've traded my keyboard for a pool float and my emails for seashells. Currently out of the office, soaking up the sun and busy building sandcastle empires.

For urgent matters, you can try sending a smoke signal to me. Otherwise, I'll reply when I am back with a tan.

#OOOReplyChallenge