Original topic:

Those looking to upgrade to Z Flip or Fold this Jul/Aug can rejoice

(Topic created on: 03-19-2024 02:01 PM)
JP19
Expert Level 3
Options
Galaxy Z
https://youtu.be/9h8AZ-jnXj8?si=yLIxKM5tiaVem0bQ

Looks like Z Flip 6 and Z Fold 6 could be equipped with 8s Gen 3 chipset, now that Qualcomm has just announced it. 😙
16 Comments
Galaxy Z
Hope Z Fold 4 has overtrade... Then I can switch to Fold 6... 🤣
0 Likes
JP19
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Z
Definitely will have. 👍 Looks like this year's Fold 6 will have a new design, since Z Fold 2. And also, probably will have Ultra variant liao, camera specs matching with S24 Ultra.
0 Likes
Galaxy Z
No idea man... Hahaha... What they come out, likely I will just change cos i can only use foldable phone due to my eye condition... Can't see clearly on phablet... 😂
JP19
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Z
And the cover screen will be wider as well.. so can utilise more of the cover screen. At home, I hardly use the cover screen, too small.
sarqina
Active Level 6
Galaxy Z
Wowwww
0 Likes
K7sg
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Z
I have bought my son the Z Fold 4 I think last year thinking the flip is more robust than Z3. I m disappointed it wasn't as the flip screen is not working after it was replaced a couple of months after the purchased for a black spot spotted on the screen. Any of u have the same experience?
0 Likes
JP19
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Z
Hi, if there is a black spot (likely dead pixel), u can actually bring it down to the service centre to have the LCD replaced, if it's still under warranty coverage.
0 Likes
ChewyHero
Active Level 3
Galaxy Z
Imagine if trading ZF5 have the highest overtrade value. Wonder if ZF6 got dust resistance or not
0 Likes
JP19
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Z
If ZF6 is coming with dust resistance, that would be great 👍 almost as durable as a rigid phone.
0 Likes