JP19
Expert Level 3
Options
Galaxy Z

Nice to see it released promptly. πŸ˜€ Well done Sansung πŸ‘ 
JP19
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Z
I don't think I can switch back to button gesture alr. Shall adapt to the new swipe gesture then.
JP19
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Z
Hey ChewyHero, btw I updated Navstar and now there is the "Enable extra gesture settings". Then go back to Settings > Display > Navigation bar > Swipe gestures. Now, there is Swipe from bottom gesture. πŸ˜ƒ Turning off the Gesture Hint will make it go back to my usual pre-One UI 6.1 behaviour. πŸ˜„1715674023785.jpg1715674023827.jpg1715674023890.jpg
0 Likes
JP19
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Z
So far, ok leh.. no issues.. probably cos last Apr, I alr had a major issue, which my Wifi broke.
0 Likes
JP19
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Z
Hopefully not.. πŸ™
Galaxy Z
Fold 4 also have update today... 1715656295078.jpg
JP19
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Z
Nice.. 😊 Looks like Z Fold 4 and Z Fold 3 are receiving on the same day. Guess the same for Z Flip 4 and Z Flip 3. For the flagships, only left with S22 series, since the update just resumed in Korea only, so probably need a few days before S22 series will start to see the update alr. πŸ˜—
Galaxy Z
Very bad news for myself... My fold 4 wifi died after updating to 6.1... 🀣

Restart phone still same issue... πŸ˜…
0 Likes
JP19
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Z
Is it the same issue that many Z Fold 3s have suffered, including mine last year..

U click WiFi icon, it turns blue for a while, before turning back to grey again?
0 Likes
Galaxy Z
Yeah... Sian... How u resolve?
0 Likes
JP19
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Z
Sadly cannot resolve through any software means. πŸ˜ͺ

I had to go down to service centre to have the main LCD replaced. Left at there for 3 working days, before the repair was completed. But after the replacement, they didn't tell me the root cause, only told me that they replaced the whole LCD. Which my guess is that they don't bother to identify the individual faulty component.
0 Likes