Original topic:

S24 Ultra speaker issue.

(Topic created on: 07-04-2024 09:02 PM)
TerenceHowie
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Bought S24 few days ago, realised that the speak is abit off. Turning up the volume is very soft, till reaches the middle part then it's to sounded slightly louder... is anyone having this issue? How to resolve this? Samsung care center - please help. No reply from your end yet.
0 Likes
TerenceHowie
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
😅 sure..
TerenceHowie
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
OK tested. Reset factory setting. Same, no change.
JP19
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Alright, then it seems like a hardware problem. Will need to visit the service centre to have it checked.
TerenceHowie
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Yeah, unfortunately.
0 Likes
JP19
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Have it checked and see what's their response.
0 Likes
TerenceHowie
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Yup yup. Thanks
JP19
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
No problem. 😉 U may share how it goes, after ur phone issue has been fixed. Hope for the very best 👌 👍
0 Likes
TerenceHowie
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Yeah, definitely will share the outcome. 😊
TerenceHowie
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Hello, send my phone to service care center, stayed for 2 days. Just collected today. They change the motherboard. Collect and check the volume of the speaker. Still the same. Compared my N20 and S24 infront of the staff. They say can't compare like this. Every model have the different specs of the speaker thingy.. 🤷🏻‍♂️
0 Likes
JP19
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
https://www.reddit.com/r/samsung/comments/19f9mzy/is_it_me_or_the_s24_ultra_speaker_is_soft/

Looks like it's true that the speaker volume of S24 series is soft, compared to S21 series. In that case, will have to increase the volume to the middle, as u have mentioned. For my Z Fold 3, I feel the volume is quite soft too, having to watch YouTube videos at around 50% level, in order to hear clearly.
0 Likes