Original topic:

S22 one ui 6 singapore

(Topic created on: 12-06-2023 12:54 AM)
FATE_N1NJ8
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Anyone got the one ui 6 update for s22 ultra many said it'll be out on december but I haven't got the update.

Update: 11 of Jan, still no update for s22u one ui 6 in Singapore. Anyone has any idea when??

Update 16 Jan, asked samsung support on why there has been no update, was told to wait for update notification and my follow up questions were ignored. Terribly disappointed, hard to love a brand with such treatment towards loyal customers.

Update 17 Jan, finally received update for ome ui 6. Credits to rinco19 for informing 
46 Comments
Galaxy S
Surprisingly, my carrier-locked S21 Ultra got the update yesterday, but I know someone with an unlocked S21 that has not received it.

Might depend on your service provider if the phone was bought from them?
FATE_N1NJ8
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Well my s22 ultra from singtel is unlocked, so shouldn't I receive it too?
0 Likes
mako_cx
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Maybe tonight or by the end of this week? It will come to ur phone eventually
FATE_N1NJ8
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I know I'll eventually get it, it's just a little irritating that it's just based on luck on when the update is coming instead of a confirmed fixed date.
mako_cx
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yea true.. blame samsung singapore for that? I have the s23 fe but I haven't gotten it soo like
mako_cx
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
It's a bit slow and random
FATE_N1NJ8
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yeah agreed, samsung should learn from companies like apple where they release it to all eligible devices at once. Not only will everyone get the update, it will allow for in general better marketing for one ui as everyone gets to experience the new features together
mako_cx
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yea we can just complain and enquire
0 Likes
natz251
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
U got the update?
0 Likes