Original topic:

S21 Ultra Software Update

(Topic created on: 12-30-2021 11:38 AM)
HustleEveryday
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S

This update came I saw it today 30th Dec 2021 for my S21 Ultra 5G. It's a security update patch as mentioned dunno whether it's going to resolve our One UI 4 Android 12 encountered loads bugs issue... and whatsapp issue on the camera which takes extra right sides pic when taking picture and the green line on sent video all through whatsapp. Google drive backup and restore issues... 
4 Comments
SamsungNantakkumar
Options
Galaxy S

Hello Jinzai. I am Avinash, from Samsung. 

We wish to highlight that firmware upgrades are released gradually only after passing several technical tests. Therefore we highly suggest you may proceed with the latest software update. 

If there`s any technicial issues, we would like to propose the Smart Tutor. The advantage is, we will be able to assist you with further troubleshooting over the call.

Please call our Samsung Care Line 1800-726-7864 regarding this service. Our experts at Samsung Care Line will advise and assist you in details.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Knots
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Thank you for sharing
0 Likes
hoogaàaaaa
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Wow
0 Likes
stefahn
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

Hi there, HustleEveryday! Great news for all photography enthusiasts: the S21 Ultra received a new software update that remarkably enhances the camera's quality. If you have had any camera-related problems before, now is the time to update your phone and check out the improvements. I also encountered similar issues with the camera, such as hiccups with WhatsApp, but the update resolved everything. Moreover, the update corrects a bug that could have affected an application's login function. Since I installed the update, the app's ROI for automation has been working flawlessly. Here's to a hassle-free mobile experience!

0 Likes