Original topic:

Galaxy S2X series su*ks, I wish i could go back to their S4/6/8/9 series

(Topic created on: 07-01-2024 06:49 AM)
Members_IkBjmdS
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S

Gone are the days when Samsung used to manufacture mobile phones like the Galaxy S4/6/8/9 series. Their  S2X series (21, 23, 24) su*ks. I see they are advertising about AI features and other gimmicks. Rather, they should focus on their hardware (motherboard and display). You just wait for 1-2 years, and you will start to face problems like green/white/blue lines, other display issues, network dropping, and Bluetooth not working. I have been using Samsung mobile for almost 15 years, but I am seriously considering switching to iPhone after my pthatic experience with the brand new S24 upgraded (or i should say downgraded) from S21 due to display issues.

0 Likes
2 Comments
alison15
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
My S21 has issues too. Many lines appeared so I got to get a new phone and I got S24. Is your S24 really bad?
0 Likes
Galaxy S

Yes, my mobile network is dropping inconsistently at various locations. Initially, I thought it was an issue with the internet service provider, but later, they concluded that it was the device that was defective. They are replacing the entire motherboard. I'm not sure if it is just me or other customers.

0 Likes