Original topic:

S22plus Pink vertical line

(Topic created on: 05-30-2024 12:34 PM)
ryo2
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

I am careful user, never dropped phone. After it seems update of software, pink vertical line appeared suddently while not using the phone. Contacted customer centre and emailed them, they do not address the cause of issue, just saying out of warranty period. (my phone is 1yr plus usage)  Problem not solved so what is the point I pay $300 plus to repair? It might happen again. 

On top of that, malfunction is not caused by hardware it seems (otherwise why so many people facing the same problem after update?)

It is not right to brush away responsibility to customer since so many people across the model facing the same issue. 

4 Comments
whatstheissue
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I have the same issue. I didn't drop my phone but the pink vertical line suddenly showed on the screen 2 days ago
0 Likes
ehchong22
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Same issue for me today after doing may 2024 security update 2 days ago. Was using 730am this morning. Put phone aside 5 minutes and see the pink line after screen turns back on.
0 Likes
sunilvp
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Same Issue after upgrading to One UI Version 6.1 I see green line never dropped mobile down
Samsung should fix the issue for free of cost it's there upgrade issue
0 Likes
raychay
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Mine is green line
0 Likes