Original topic:

Disappointed with Samsung

(Topic created on: 06-29-2024 01:00 AM)
flywwo
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
With the recent updates, my S22+ had experience a lot of issues.

1st was the green line. Brought it up to Samsung and they did not offer free replacement of the screen, despite it being a known fact that it's their software updates which caused the overheating and then the green line.

2nd burn in image. As my screen had green lines. I had no choice but to replace the screen. After a week of replacement, had noticed some burn in on top banner and bottom banner. Went to read online, they mentioned that Samsung software updates missed out the burn in protection. So this is Samsung issue/problem again.

So now, I'm just going to live with the burn in images that is caused by Samsung updates. Will change to other mobile brands soon.

Not buying Samsung again. Ultimate disappointment. 
13 Comments
dingdong2024
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I also need help. GREEN LINE on my s21 ultra. Was quoted sgd400+ last month. There are so many reported cases on different models recently. What is samsung up to.
0 Likes
flywwo
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Guess is their plot to spoil old series phone so we have no choice but to buy a new phone from them
0 Likes
dingdong2024
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Samsung knows the best
0 Likes
D111
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Disappointed with Samsung support, all of the sudden green line appears on my Samsung s22+ after the reset upgrade.
0 Likes