Original topic:

Beware Samsung return policy!

(Topic created on: 06-24-2024 12:45 PM)
lastproduct
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Books
Pre-order galaxy book 4 edge. Samsung won't allow return coz box opened. How else am I suppose to try it? Be careful before choosing Samsung. Their return policy is terrible. Selling everything samsung right now. And getting out of this terrible customer service brand.
9 Comments
T3CHGY007
Active Level 6
Galaxy Books
I returned my phone and the box was opened no issues with the return for me!
lastproduct
Active Level 1
Galaxy Books
Phones are treated different because they usually linked with carriers. But if you buy a product like laptops, earbuds, appliances... they won't accept if you open the box. They changed it not long ago. I can send you a link they sent me, about their policy. If you'd like I can send you. Just be careful before opening box.
T3CHGY007
Active Level 6
Galaxy Books
Hey I'm not a mod just a member! I just purchased my phone from Samsung Canada directly that's all! Just speaking from my own experience! I don't need any proof!
0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Galaxy Books

Hi, we certainly understand your disappointment and frustration on this issue.

As it is a order related issue, we request you to get in contact with our Live Chat support by visiting the below Samsung Canada Support site:

www.samsung.com/ca/livechat

You can also reach us through Text We Care (932273) for instant support.

Please accept our sincerest of apologies for any inconvenience this matter may have caused you.

Thank you.

0 Likes
lastproduct
Active Level 1
Galaxy Books
You don't think I did that before writing this? Obviously, they refused. That's why I am writing here.

The policy just doesn't make sense. Who reads return policy every time they buy something? It is just common knowledge that you can try a product and return if it doesn't meet your criteria. That's how any big retailer operates. Honestly, Samsung was like that before. They recently changed the policy, which hurt more because I was not aware of the change. And upon checking online, I am not the only one with these issues. Many people are disappointed. You guys are losing loyal customers. I been using samsung devices for past 6 years. Not anymore.
rick0415
Active Level 4
Galaxy Books

I just learned the same policy change when trying to return a Samsung Galaxy Book 4 Edge. I  asked how they expected a person to evaluate a $1800 laptop purchased sight unseen because it's only available online, to say nothing of the fact that it's new tech,

lastproduct
Active Level 1
Galaxy Books
Exactly it's ridiculous. I think it's something to do in Canada only. Samsung US apparently do returns like other retailers. But in Canada, Samsung changed the policy idk why. Stuck with the laptop smh
0 Likes
rick0415
Active Level 4
Galaxy Books

Apparently the policy changed on June 5. I ordered my laptop on June 16.

0 Likes
lastproduct
Active Level 1
Galaxy Books
Smh I order on June 5 lol. Unlucky af
0 Likes