Original topic:

Galaxy A8 Encryption Failed

(Topic created on: 07-12-2024 08:51 PM)
iwctl
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

It's been wiped in every way available to me countless of times, and this screen still persists.

The on screen RESET tile, Recovery Mode and everything I could do with odin, all failed.

If there was a way to oem unlock outside of the OS this wouldn't be an issue...

I waited for the battery to die and forgot about the phone, a year later I come back revive the battery and the issue still persists.

The file format of the internal storage is most likely corrupted and reflashing with odin dosn't seem to touch it. See it'd be nice to use twrp but noooo...

you gotta get me outta here man, begging samsung to help me fix an ancient budget phone they deliberatly made very hard to fix is about the most ridiculous thing anyone with a brain has ever done, but it's the last shot for me before it ends up in a landfill or stripped for components.

Pssst... send gui program for windows or linux to diosyncra@protonmail.com

or tell me to factory reset it again lol...

OR ENTER A PIN

Dude one of your admins said to enter a pin...

on the india forum for this same issue.

Poor guys still waiting for the onscreen keyboard to pop up...

2024-07-1223.50.095188181257715767088.jpg

0 Likes
1 Comment
Helenna
Options
Galaxy A

Hi iwctl,

We are sorry to hear this issue from you and appreciate your efforts in performing all the possible troubleshooting steps to solve the issue.

Unfortunately, the phone needs to be evaluated by a certified technician to be fully reset and have encryption reset.

Please visit a Samsung authorized service center to have your device inspected in person, to get it fixed. To know the nearest Samsung authorized service center, please visit the link given below.

https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/service-center/

Thank you.

0 Likes