Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 4, 2012 4:24 PM
Jul 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
With that chip in-hand and only three episodes left, I'm looking forward to find out what goes down. I think the next couple episodes are gonna be packed with plot development. Did they ever say why they had to relocate the survivors of the Karma?
Oh, and I'm very glad that Bob is okay. That dude rocks.
May 13, 2012 10:38 PM

Apr 2012
the action scenes and characters are so good that i almost don't care about the plot, but it's moving along nicely

something about the designs remind me of barmy mid 90s video games, like Super Mario. Maybe it's the fact Zeiram looks like a giant, gnarly old mushroom

about the Karma: I think it was sort of explained in the first episode when they suggested the company was split and there were rogue elements doing the Zeiram project, so they're probably just trying to sweep it under the carpet and get rid of / pay off the witnesses. But then they're also saying Zeiram's in town and responsible for any chaos, so I dunno.
Bob is back but looks pretty different though!
May 29, 2013 5:43 PM

Jan 2013
Blackouting said:
the action scenes and characters are so good that i almost don't care about the plot, but it's moving along nicely

something about the designs remind me of barmy mid 90s video games, like Super Mario. Maybe it's the fact Zeiram looks like a giant, gnarly old mushroom

about the Karma: I think it was sort of explained in the first episode when they suggested the company was split and there were rogue elements doing the Zeiram project, so they're probably just trying to sweep it under the carpet and get rid of / pay off the witnesses. But then they're also saying Zeiram's in town and responsible for any chaos, so I dunno.
Bob is back but looks pretty different though!
This.

But yeah great episode nonetheless, really enjoying the art style and animation.
Please learn about cel animation and its technical process.
Learn how special effects and backlighting were done without computers.

Mar 4, 2015 7:28 PM

Dec 2008
My understanding is that it was declared illegal long ago to look for and capture Zeiram for keeps. The organization found and captured Zeiram because they thought they could control it and use it as a weapon of sorts, but then they lost control and Zeiram started his rampage. Now that Zeiram is causing "international space" chaos, the organization is basically hiding the fact it's their fault Zeiram is running around freely. Hence, why they relocated the survivors of the Karma, etc.: to keep them quiet.
Jun 5, 2015 4:48 PM

Feb 2013
Iria is spider-man. I enjoyed the elevator(s) scene too. How convenient that she had a tool just right for cutting that cable.
Feb 20, 2016 6:14 PM

Jul 2010
I enjoyed seeing Iria bounce around scaring that douchebag like that.
Jan 21, 2017 11:17 AM

May 2012
Pretty lovely episode in general! Really looking forward to see what's next.
Aug 22, 2017 3:01 PM
Aug 2014
What happened to Bob? Did he turn into a computer program?

Those that were chasing Iria had stormtrooper accuracy.
Apr 11, 2020 6:42 PM
Obscure Anime Ma
Jan 2017
This was the best episode so far. I enjoyed the music in this episode I felt it helped create the tension once Iria was inside the tower. I liked that Bob was alive even though he is Yamcha. I'm curious as to what will happen next since she has that chip.
May 10, 2020 8:14 PM
Mar 2016
in general this anime is enjoyable , best anime art style the 90s . action moment is relatively good. although,i do not understand how did she mange to escape all those bullets how could that happen physically and statistically . she seems a true character to me . or let me say , i feel that her personality is not fake or artificial , she does not Alienate. in another world a suitable heroine
Sep 20, 2021 3:34 AM

Feb 2014
Iria sure is a badass lol

No fights with Zeiram this episode. Looks like she's fighting the people who tried to control him and are trying to keep her quiet bc she knows the truth

She finally got her shower lol. I wondder if she got the money too
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 21, 2021 7:22 PM
Dec 2017
the kids in the series are really annoying aight

Mar 18, 2023 6:53 PM
Mar 2019
This is pretty good as of now.
Sep 9, 2023 7:02 AM
May 2017
I do enjoy the that in just few episodes a lot about this setting and politics of these worlds was explored.
Feb 26, 7:05 AM
Mar 2019
Good episode, old art style well drawn and story continue interesting.
Jun 20, 8:00 PM
May 2023
One of the best episodes yet! There's so much background detail, and interesting use of perspective due to the verticality of the building that Iria scales to confront the vice president. The guards had stormtrooper aim for sure, but it did not take away from the action! Bits of great humor and wittiness here and there. And I did not expect Bob to be turned into an AI.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Iria: Zeiram the Animation Episode 6 Discussion

Zewerr - Oct 29, 2011

25 by Pullups4Days »»
Jun 22, 3:02 PM

Poll: » Iria: Zeiram the Animation Episode 5 Discussion

removed-user - Apr 7, 2012

14 by Pullups4Days »»
Jun 22, 2:31 PM

Poll: » Iria: Zeiram the Animation Episode 4 Discussion

removed-user - Mar 24, 2012

14 by Pullups4Days »»
Jun 21, 8:58 PM

Poll: » Iria: Zeiram The Animation Episode 2 Discussion

BurntJelly - Jun 5, 2015

14 by Pullups4Days »»
Jun 20, 6:57 PM

Poll: » Iria - Zeiram the Animation Episode 1 Discussion

Sick_Bastard - Dec 29, 2008

28 by Pullups4Days »»
Jun 20, 10:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.