Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dannyyankou

macrumors G5
Mar 2, 2012
Westchester, NY
Not sure how store pickup works on estimated times and if those ever slip to earlier dates, but when I ordered a BTO MBA shipped in 2022, my order email gave an estimate of 17-24 days. It delivered just 9 days after the order, significantly faster than the order email's estimate.
Yeah, what's weird is that the delivery date was July 2 but pickup was July 9. My store is literally a 15 minute drive from my house, so I'm not going to take that seriously.

dannyyankou

macrumors G5
Mar 2, 2012
Westchester, NY
When Apple says 3-5 day shipping, they mean business days right? Because I ordered a custom MBP on Thursday and it's been 5 days. So don't count Saturday or Sunday I guess.

Edit: It literally just switched to "Shipping To The Store" lol. I manifested it.

Last edited:

Pezimak

macrumors 68040
May 1, 2021
14" silver MacBook Pro with M3 Max 14 Core CPU, 30 Core GPU, 1TB storage and 36GB RAM, ordered from the Apple refurb store and will be here tomorrow.

I have been saving up for ages for a new computer, was dead set on the Studio as it is brilliant value, but as its processor is now 2 gens older and no update in sight, I went for the newer chip in a laptop. And after I thought about it I decided a laptop will be better for my use, it will be plugged into my 28" monitor but I use that for work 9 to 5, so getting a laptop means I can use it still during the day. I want to set up a second income stream trading in eBay. Or maybe doing affiliate links.

Pretty excited as it's my first new Apple computer (excluding my M1 iPad Pro) in over a decade!

sinanziric

macrumors member
Apr 8, 2012
Bought new 16" MacBook Pro Apple M3 Pro chip with 12‑core CPU, 18‑core GPU, 16‑core Neural Engine - hopefully it will arrive in the next few days

Delorean2006

macrumors 65816
Feb 4, 2012
after not having any computer in my household for 10 months and my iPad Pro not cutting it as a desktop replacement, purchased a 16" MacBook Pro with M3 Pro chip with 12 core CPU and 18 core GPU, 18GB of ram and 512GB storage. Don't need anything more than that, best computer I have ever owned! Couldn't be happier!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.