Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

revfife

macrumors regular
Jan 12, 2006
In a far country
not sure if this has been answered, but can you use say a very slim like clear tpu case for the iPad, i.e an ESR one and still use the Magic Keyboard ok if it has the cut outs of the Smart Connector on the back at all ? Not sure if I have found a slim case with the Smart Connector exposed. Anyone got any insight ? Cheers
The pitaka one is what you are looking for.

MagEZ 2

as far as I know it’s the only slim case with the areas cut out for smart connectors.

Reactions: Lustral

Ludatyk

macrumors 603
May 27, 2012
Texas
Reactions: Apple_Robert

Aka757

macrumors regular
Sep 22, 2016
Houston
Pitaka has not told me July….time frame…eagerly awaiting!
Pitaka folios are available to purchase on Amazon with Prime delivery in the next few days for specific colors / sizes:

kozz

macrumors 6502
Oct 5, 2011
Pitaka folios are available to purchase on Amazon with Prime delivery in the next few days for specific colors / sizes:

Sorry was referring to the MKB compatible case the MagEZ2 (or what ever they will be calling it) I have both eh MKB and the Smart Portfolio for when I am in bed or just don't need the keyboard, had the MagEZ2 for my M1 and I like having the extra protection that it afforded....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.