Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ludatyk

macrumors 603
May 27, 2012
Texas
I have a Tomtoc Sling. The size is certainly noticeable when carrying and setting with the MKB versus my mini 6 but, it isn’t something that isn’t doable.

Do you carry both the MBP and iPP in that sling? Or is that solely used for the iPP?

Night Spring

macrumors G5
Jul 17, 2008
I have a Tomtoc Sling. The size is certainly noticeable when carrying and setting up with the MKB versus my mini 6 but, it isn’t something that isn’t doable.

Nice bag!

I got the 12.9" iPad Pro when the first one came out, but between the fact that I started going less to the office around that time, and the iPhones became larger and I found them sufficient for my mobile needs, I never did take the 12.9" out of my bag while on the go. So I wondered what the experience was like using it while out. I suppose with the magic keyboard, it's similar to using a laptop while out? Is there anything to the experience that's different from using a laptop?

Apple_Robert

Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
In the middle of several books.
Nice bag!

I got the 12.9" iPad Pro when the first one came out, but between the fact that I started going less to the office around that time, and the iPhones became larger and I found them sufficient for my mobile needs, I never did take the 12.9" out of my bag while on the go. So I wondered what the experience was like using it while out. I suppose with the magic keyboard, it's similar to using a laptop while out? Is there anything to the experience that's different from using a laptop?
You are right. The experience is like that of using a laptop albeit it it is much, much, lighter and thinner. The other big plus for me is the cellular ability. It makes being mobile that much nicer than a MB or MBA.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.