Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AVBeatMan

macrumors 603
Nov 10, 2010
Nobody mentioning PaperLike? Seems all the YouTubers rave about them? Is that because they are sent them for free I wonder?

Reactions: patriciyalark

Ralph_91

macrumors member
Aug 23, 2017
I‘m waiting for the Mothca to be available for the 13 inch model. I‘m hoping it’s a good compromise between screen quality and anti-glare close to the nano textures. Haven’t been super happy with the glare outdoors with tempered ones…

Reactions: patriciyalark

Hallstar

macrumors 6502
Oct 13, 2011
I have the Mothca Matte glass protectors on my 11-M4, 11-M1, 12.9-M2, iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 12. I like them a lot! They do dampen some of the clarity, but the lack of glare more than makes up for it. I highly recommend them.

Last edited:

AVBeatMan

macrumors 603
Nov 10, 2010
Tried the Bellemond and love it. Although harder to install I think I prefer it to the PaperLike.

wolfboy

macrumors 6502
Sep 28, 2010
Nobody mentioning PaperLike? Seems all the YouTubers rave about them? Is that because they are sent them for free I wonder?
Don't bother with Paperlike, they're very expensive and only for artists. They also wear out because they're not glass.

If all you want is no glare, then any of the glass matte screen protectors out there on Amazon will do the job and work great. It is like getting a removable nano texture display at a fraction of the cost.

Reactions: AVBeatMan
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.